What would you do if?

Realize that I can only work one specific job for the rest of my life. (assuming said subject is even applicable for work)

What would you do if real life had random encounters?

I dunno. I mean, what can I do with random things?

What would you do if you were a bomb?

Blow myself up right next to the wall that separates me from better grades.

What would you do if I didn’t make this thread?

Keep posting in the other Forum Games threads... unless you mean someone else created it, in which case, post in their thread.
What would you do if a rubber duck started talking to you?

I would freak out and jump out the closest window close to me, then run as far away from my house as I can.

What would you do if the turkey in your refridgerator became alive?

Nothing since I don't have a turkey in my refrigerator.

What would you do if you had a Nintendo 64DD?

Probably sell it because I don’t have any of its games.

What would you do if just entering the internet would spoil the entirety of Odyssey for those who don’t have it yet. (Btw, stay strong, Nano, we still got a month and a week to go before Christmas. Just hang in there)

Get the internet lumberjack to chop it down. (Thanks man, you too. ^^)

What would you do if real life was like a JRPG?

grind to my heart's content, restart with a new save and constantly change up my lifestyle

What would you do if you found out one of your friends lost all their memories about you?

Depends on what friend.

What would you do if you were cronfonted by Mimi’s spider form?

Throw her out the bathroom window, that's what we do with spiders.
What would you do if a Toad started following you everywhere?

I would hope that I would live a peaceful life in the tropics, and not getting sliced and/or eaten

What would you do if you found 50 coins on the ground?

Spend them on Half-life.

Get it? Cause 100 coins= 1 life! I know I look tasty but trust me when I tell you don’t eat me.

What would you do if a game you really wanna get doesn’t get released in your country?

Byakuya Togami said:
What would you do if a game you really wanna get doesn’t get released in your country?

I do my best in trying to get it which I actually have done before, since Mario Super Sluggers was never released in Europe.

What would you do if you could change one aspect of your favorite video game character?

Make Nabbit a more noticeable character so he appears more often.
What would you do if found you were stuck in a fridge?

Well, at least Fawful’s back, so clapclap.

What would you do if some random guy on the street just gives you the thing you want most in life?

Be very, very worried- Someone can just manipulate time whenever they want to...
What would you do if you found you were pixellated?

Run away, I'm not getting my skull crushed.

What would you do if you were Luigi's best friend?

Blame it on the most shifty-looking guy around, drop the loot and run.
What would you do if you forgot when Christmas was and then realised that it was tomorrow on Christmas Eve?

Pass the time, I really don't care as long as I still get presents

What would you do if you were a Homeless person in Antarctica?

Back