The Mario Boards user stories

Some inconsistencies. For one, I was not on the ISS. That doesn't mean I can't go there, but that would mean I finished updating Bowser about his ship. Although, I may want to instruct them before they leave. Again, after updating Bowser. Can't wait to see what happens next.

No one has posted since I posted. How about I continue the story.

They go over to Yoshi. Yoshi puts his hand on his head then groans. He then opens his eyes. Luigi 64DD says, "What are you doing here? And what happened here?"
Yoshi says, "I...came...over...here...to...instruct...Shy...Guy...on...Wheels...and...Spinosaurus...since...I...was...done...with...telling...Bowser. I...just...got...done...and...transported...them...to...Yoshi's...Island...when...he...attacked. He...hit...my...left...cheek. The...shape...shifter. The...one...who...promised...not...to...attack...unless...someone...looked...at...the...list...of...transformees...on...this...ship."
J-Fred (who just came over) says, "That would be me."
Yoshi says, "He...is...able...to...copy...everything...even...personality. I...use...a...different...strategy...to...beat...him. Sometimes...he...won. Sometimes...I...won. One...time...we...drawed. But,...he...doesn't...understand...everything,...so...I...offered...him...the...other...cheek. That...last...hit...knocked...me...out."
Luigi 64DD says, "We will find him. You stay here and get some rest."
Yoshi sarcastically says, "Good...luck," then goes to sleep.

I think we need to finish or alter the story in some way, now that I no longer have Spinosaurus as my theme.

What if we say that Spinosaurus somehow manages to become A51 again? Plus, I'm thinking we should at some point make him a good guy or something. Though I can't really think of a continuation to the story for now.

I think I can come up with something for A51 Trooper. It is not part of the story (yet), so it is just something different.

After spending time on Yoshi's Island for a week. Spinosaurus says, "This place is great and all, but I want to be somewhere else."
Then a green Yoshi says, "Yoshi. Yoshi. Yoshi, Yoshi. Yoshi? (Sure, but you can't leave without changing your form. Yoshi from a space station has provided the technology. Though, we can not use the technology very often, because some of it doesn't work. What form do you want?)"
Spinosaurus says, "I want to become Princess Zelda. She's a good gu- girl, you know."
Green Yoshi says, "Yoshi. Yoshi. (Ok. Just step into the clear cylinder.)"
Spinosaurus goes in and comes out as Princess Zelda. She then says, "Now, how do I leave the island?"
Green Yoshi says, "Yoshi. Yoshi. (There is a nearby boat. That should take you off the island.)"
Princess Zelda goes to the boat and starts going towards another land.

Also, note that Yoshis (unless trained very well) can't actually talk, but say Yoshi. Though, you may already know that. A week is plenty of time for the story to exist.

I'll continue from when SGoW and Spinosaurus arrive on Yoshi's Island.

"We should have used the GBA as a back up plan!" Shy Guy on Wheels shouted, "Then, we could have tried to escape multiple ways before using the too obvious solution."
"Do you really think the guards would be fooled easily?" Spinosaurus replied.
"I did at the time, but after they took away my GameBoy, I don't think they will be fooled very easily."
"That's my point. Let's find a way out off here before the Yoshi's find you and attack you."

After walking for a while, Spinosaurus sits down to rest.
"What are you doing?" SGoW asks, "We need to find a way off this island before I get killed."
"I'm taking a rest." Spinosaurus replied, "Being a dinosaur takes up a lot of energy."

"I think I know where we can get help." SGoW says.
"Where?" Spinosaurus asks.
"Over there." SGoW replies.
Shy Guy on Wheels points to a group of huts in a jungle.
"Their Shy Guy huts," SGoW said, "being a Shy Guy myself should get us their trust."
"Can you still speak in the same language as them?" Spinosaurus asked, "Or did you completely forget now that you've been speaking Engilsh for so long?"
"Bing Bong!" SGoW replied.
"Anything else you can say?"
"Hi Ho!"
"Good, let's go then."
SGoW started rolling off, while Spinosaurus got up and started running towards the jungle with him.

The language of Shy Guys is a variety of "Bing Bong!"s and "Hi Ho!"s.

Yeah. I didn't really include the adventures during the island, but a week is a long time for it to happen. This would also make the third story. (Story 1: On ISS with the transformee wrecking havoc. Story 2: A51 Trooper as Princess Zelda traveling (with or without SGoW) to another place. Story 3: A51 Trooper as Spinosaurus on Yoshi's Island with SGoW. They are going to be there for a week, which will lead back to Story 2 once done. Although, if SGoW doesn't leave with A51 Trooper, this can continue on when the week is up.)

Bump.

Yoshi's Island - Shy Guy Village

"Here we are."

Shy Guy on Wheels and Spinosaurus had finally made it the village. In front of them was a group of tepees in a circle, with a few Shy Guys running between them.

SGoW started walking forward when he was flung of his feet, and then landing without falling.
He looked around, to see what was going. Then he saw what he was surrounded in.
Rope.
He realised the Shy Guys had set up trap to catch visitors.
To his left was Spinosaurus. He was to heavy for the net and it would snap any moment now.

SNAP!

Spinosaurus roared in pain.

"Alright?" SGoW asked sarcastically.
Spinosaurus sighed "No" he replied.
"Then get me down!"
"How do I do that then?"
"Just puts your hands out so you can break my fall."
Spinosaurus put his hands out underneath SGoW net.
"Ready?" Spinosaurus asked.
"Yes" SGoW replied.

SGoW started to spin his wheels at high speeds, he then put them up against the rope and fell down, with Spinosaurus breaking his fall.
Spinosaurus put SGoW down.

"Now let's talk with those Shy Guys." SGoW said.
"Once we defeat them in battle." Spinosaurus replied.
"What do you mean?"
Spinosaurus pointed foward.
In front of them were two Spear Guys blocking their path, and ready to attack.

I'll try and add myself, see if this works. (Feel free to un-canon-ify this.)
SGoW prepeared himself for battle, but before he could so much as move, he was stopped in his tracks. A snifit ball was shot with great precision under his wheels, toppling him instantly. A spear guy, after stabbing him twice for good measure, carried the defenceless Shy Guy to a teepee. With the assistance of a burly-looking shy guy, he tied SGoW up and threw him to the corner of the tent.
A voice cried out in pain.
"Who's there?" SGoW asked.
"Me" replied the voice. "I'm Mister Apple."

So guys, why don't we assign everyone a color, so like that dialogue would be easier? I'll make Mister Apple brown, SGoW green, and A51 purple. Yoshi would be red, Luigi 64DD would be grey, Roserade is blue, J-L is teal and I am lime green.

"Apple? As in, the fruit?"
"Well yeah, apples are good, is there a problem with that?"
"No! Not at all!"
"Okay good. Now stand still while I analyze you!"

He looks at SGoW closely. He then says:
"Wow! You are a shy guy!"
"Wait, it's now you notice?"
"Same thing happened with me, when I first met you I thought you were some kind of hooded Goomba!"
"Anyway, wel... OOOOHHH!
"What is it?"
"You... look like... THE SHY GUY GODS!"
"The shy guy whats?"
"The shy guy gods! They are green, with wheels ontheir feet!"

All the shy guys gasped, and begin panicking. They had attacked what they now think is a god to them. Suddenly, an idea lit in SGoW's little shy guy mind, as he thought he could use this as advantage.

"Please don't run us over with your wheels, milord! I'll do anything!"
"Good! I have something in mind!"

Meanwhile, back at the ISS, Yoshi is seen sleeping in a bed. He then wakes up, to find everyone in his room, looking through the manuals.

"Hey! What're you doing?"
"Looking through manuals!"
"MY manuals?"
"Well, yeah, your manuals contain everything about space, so we're looking for the planet that might be the place we are looking for!"
"Yeah right, you're gonna go to every single planet until we find the one."

Okay I think I'll let someone else take it from here.

A short update so I can get into the swing of things.
A smile crept on to Roserade's face.
"You forget the power of indices!"
The Pokémon searched through the manuals, and circled a planet.
"There it is."

"What's the plan?"
"We get the Shy Guys to send a signal for the Toadies to pick us up, they take us to the city, we break into a lab, transform you back to normal, then use a teleporter to send us to the ISS."
"Let's start the plan then."

"We're going to that planet then."
The ISS shook, making the lights flicker before turning off. The cold air slowly started to creep into the room.
"What's going on?!"
"I think the Space Station just lost power!"
"It can't have, otherwise the different sectors of the ISS would disconnect due to the energy beams connecting them losing power."
"We've definitely lost power."
Roserade pointed to another sector of the ISS floating in space.
"This is bad! We could be stuck out here for days, months, or maybe even YEARS!"

"Isn't there some alternative kind of transportation?"
"There are the escape pods, but they're out of power."
"Can we recharge them?"
"Well... hypothetically. Um. Can anyone see a black box with this sort of emblem on it?"
Roserade scratched a symbol on to the wall

The group searched frantically until...
"Is this it?"
Roserade nodded.
"So how does it work?"
"It converts inputted energy into a kind usable by devices such as the pods. But it only takes..."
Roserade paused.
"...the vim, the life energy, of a living creature."

Can someone catch me up on what's happening here? I want to write another part but I'm kind of lost :P

As far as I know, we're trying to find where that guy who attacked Yoshi the SSM was while SGoW and A51 found a tribe of Shy guys, whose leader is Mister Apple. Mister Apple believes SGoW is one of th shy guy gods and would do anything not to trigger his wrath. So SGoW hatches a plan.

Back