One Letter From a Title

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
So basically the point of this game is to add, replace, or remove a single letter from the title of a movie, TV show, video game, etc. and then come up with a plot that would fit this new title.

For example, if I removed the l in Pulp Fiction, I would get Pup Fiction. This new title now turns its characters into puppies. Not much would be different, but I would imagine the line "Does Marcellus Wallace look like a bitch?" would be slightly more appropriate. Also, instead of a watch, Butch (now a literal boxer) would have a tennis ball or something.

Now you come up with one, although maybe not as wordy as I just made my example.

Match Game > Mitch Game

It's a game show where the only contestants are named Mitch.

Undertale becomes Undertake

You are a human who's traveled into the monster realm from Mt. Ebott. Your goal, as a thief, is to steal resources from all of the different monsters and return them to the humans.

Super Mario 64 > Super Mario 74

Wait...this sounds really familiar.

The Great Wall (film) => The great ball.

A movie where a ball prevents the world from invasion.

Gone in 60 Seconds > Done in 60 Seconds

A documentary about the history of microwaves.

The Cryo Guy?

Mnf4XQU.png

(Okay I changed two letters, sue me)

Star Wars -> Stare Wars

A war across the galaxy, where everyone fights by staring at each other.

Between the Lines > Between the Lives

The story of what goes on between when Mario loses a life and when he respawns.

Paper Mario: Sicker Star

actually plays more like a Dr. Mario game in which he has to cure illnesses Bowser placed on the Star Spirits

Happy Wheels > Cappy Wheels

A racing game where you stand on the sidelines and possess the racers to join in.

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story -> Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Tory
Bowser inhales a member of the British Conservative party. Irony ensues as his body treats them as a foreign object and tries to remove them.

Law & Order > Law & Orders

A documentary about keeping the peace at fast food chains.

Princess Zelda said:
James Bond -> James Bomb

That's two letters.

Back