Paper Mario for Switch?

TyrorexDMZ said:
+Bowser to be sidelined or not show up as a show of good faith. At best, he should be a secret boss.
+Kammy or even Kamella instead of Kamek, with normal Magikoopas as normal enemies.

No thanks.

paper mario 64 showed how bowser could work as a main villain. It's just that he's overused at this point, so i also think it might be wise to sorta sideline him like TTYD did, for the moment at least.

He shouldn't completely disappear though.

Also I would be fine with Kamek but he should have to stick out a bit more. Kammy would be fine too though imo I guess.

Then again seeing the way this is gonna go probably, this will merely be the next logical continuation of SS and CS.

If they intend to sideline him I'd rather he just not show up to be honest.

Wart said:
It's just that he's overused at this point
well, he IS the main villain and when I play a Mario game with some story, I'd like to have Mario battling against Bowser throughout the game and in the end, and that will not get old for me.

Yeah thats how it starts. Then it gets worse.

I would like the enemy cards to return, because I feel that being able to have enemies aid you in battle is one of the best things in Colour Splash, even though its limitations prevent it from being utilised well (namely: one battle use and auto-runs from bosses). Perhaps they could provide a capture system (maybe with a new camera item?) that allows Mario to snap enemies and add them to his roster, similar to Pokemon.

On a side note, it's cool how most of Paper Mario's enemies are redesigned to look more like the original counterparts (see Pokeys, Spinys and Buzzy Beetles for examples). I hope they add more of the Super Mario enemies (and one or two Yoshi's Island ones) because we have a breadth of them to pick.

Thank you for reading.

Back