Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperDoom said:
Zae Eildus said:
its not an rpg so it holds no place to me as the best gb/c game

WM9Giz5.png
Pshhh. RPGs are the lamest type of video game. (Except Pokémon and SMRPG.)

man i can just see the salt.

SuperDoom....did you just sockpuppeted?

Hey you know what's good?

Donkey Kong on the gameboy.

Is that the game where Mario gets set on fire as one of his death animations?

set on fire, wrangled by DK, falls on his head, all sorts of animations.

to be fair I love Super Mario Bros DMX's artwork

SMBDX_Bros_Pic.PNG

This isn't gamefaqs. Don't bump a thread unless you have something to say.

Nobody was talking about SMBDX anyway.

Also, to those who said DK94 was better, it doesn't have color.

Anyway, here's my full reasoning of how SMBDX is the best.
There are only a few GB/GBC games worth playing over a GBA game; those being Pacman SCE, Pokémon G/S/C, and SMBDX.
Pacman Special Color Edition because it's got Pacman and Pac-Attack, Pokémon because it's Pokémon with two maps, and SMBDX because I love my ports.
Pacman SCE is overshadowed by Pacman Collection, Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal are easily overshadowed by Pokémon R/S/E, and SMBDX is overshadowed by...nothing.

The Super Mario Advance series is a collection of remakes of NES/SNES games, yes, but it's only one game per cartridge plus the original arcade game Mario Bros..
Deluxe, on the other hand, has SMB1, SMBLL, and various bonus games that were stated earlier. That's a lot of stuff, and brings us to a grand total of 72 whole, complete levels. (32 for SMB1 and SMBLL, 8 for VS. Mode/You VS. Boo)
That's more levels than Super Mario World, and all on one GBC cartridge.

Length is one of the most important part of GBC games, considering the limitations of said handheld.

SuperDoom said:
Nobody was talking about SMBDX anyway.

Then the topic should stay dead.

SuperDoom said:
Length is one of the most important part of GBC games, considering the limitations of said handheld.
I haven't played it, but doesn't DK '94 have 101 levels?

SuperDoom said:
There are only a few GB/GBC games worth playing over a GBA game; those being Pacman SCE, Pokémon G/S/C, and SMBDX.

If the logic here is that those games are in color, then Link's Awakening DX wants a word with you. By the way it's longer than SMBDX as well.

Please do not necrobump topics without actual content in the future.

Additionally, this topic appears to be about to dive into another argument, so I will lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back