Changing the wiki's logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone makes a post in support of the Death Star Mario logo, I will ban their account and post their IPs.

the decay of marios head symbolizes the strategic unearthing of his thoughts and memories- those from his adventures in the games. this is done by us, who methodically organize this knowledge for everyone to view

Magikrazy said:
yeah that's the look I was thinking about

looks a lot more aesthetically pleasing than having the current bg behind the logo or having it disappear completely.

personally ive never liked the default monobook background because 1. it's jpg, 2. it reminds me of wikipedia, and 3. i can't actually tell what the hell it even is. if we're going to go the route of changing the background, i would rather it be something like this:

bdYwBAP.png

but actually i think the problem would be more easily solved if the transparent parts of the logo were just changed to white

We should use that logo for Mario Wiki April Fools.

or, if possible, we can make it that logo when someone's browsing the BJAODN archives.

i think we should forgo the whole mario wiki

it should be about bowser instead, he's the hero of the series, and let's face it, his head would look much better as a logo than mario's

let's make the super mario wiki the "super bowser wiki"

or bowserp-*shot*

lol someone on another site sent me this message

1nI4M0r.png

nTYR8VV.png

LeftyGreenMario said:
We should use that logo for Mario Wiki April Fools.

or, if possible, we can make it that logo when someone's browsing the BJAODN archives.

Code:
  body.rootpage-MarioWiki_BJAODN .mw-wiki-logo {
    background-image:url(https://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f1/Super_Mario_Wiki_Logo.png);
    background-size: 150px 150px;
  }

its possible

Neato, just as I thought.

Does anyone else think it's a neat idea or?

For the sake of closure, I think it would be a funny idea. I just tried to apply 2257's code, but the problem is it would over right the Crash Bandicoot logo on the April Fool's 2017 (MarioWiki:BJAODN/April Fool's 2017) page. Is there a code to have the "death star" logo appear on all BJAODN pages except the April Fool's 2017 pages?

Edit: Done! Thanks 2257 and Porple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back