Which RPG should I play?

Which Mario RPG should I play as my first one besides SPM? (Read Comment below before voting)

• Paper Mario

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Paper Mario: Color Splash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/ Dream Team Bros.

• Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam

• Total voters
Luigi 64DD said:
Mcmadness said:
Star League
:koopa:
This game.
Time Turner said:
JsBE2jt.png

Time Turner said:

I've heard of this, and I think what I said on the Mario Wikia (about a different subject) sums it up.

The site looks like some guy trying to give out information that he doesn't know anything about.

However, gotta hand it to the visuals. Certainly higher tier than most other games with stolen IPs have (RIP AM2R), though who the freak names Luigi Louis?

*Reads the thread about Star League*
This is clearly the best game ever. It is so... original. It doesn't use anything from other games. Nothing at all.

Seriously, though, that's the best bootleg I've ever seen. It actually looks kind of fun.

Time Turner said:
star league

the original thread died before I could make the joke, so I merely wish to say that that game is the worst Battletech prequel ever.

I... needed to get this out of the system.

I can't figure out how to close the poll, but it's over! And the winner is...
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga!!!
Congratulations to the people who voted for it! I bought it a few hours ago and started playing it. It's fun! It reminds me of that Dream Team demo I played... no surprise there.

Glad you got that. That was the first Mario & Luigi game I played. Luigi has a big roll in it too. I hope you play Bowser's Inside Story next. Though Luigi's roll is a lot less, it is a great game. BIS is the only story where Bowser has a hero roll which is why I liked it so much (this comes from a person who likes Bowser as a good guy and not as much as a bad guy).

Back