What was your first wiki edit?

You see that statement about a possible Dry Bones reference in Wuhu Island? Yeah that’s me.

My first edit ever (Before I made an account) was adding the name of Wendy's Car Interiors in the "References to the Mario series" point about the map being the only place it is named. That's still there, though slightly edited.
My first edit after I made an account (Though I did make a few more anonymous edits I don't fully remember beforehand) was adding another point to that section about the Coconut Cafe on the final bend being a reference to the store in Mario Kart Wii and Toad Harbour, which I recently removed myself due to it being a whole hunk of junk.

This was my very first edit...on my very first wiki account (I totally didn’t make all these bad edits on Wikia anonymously beforehand, lol). The checklist I fixed was since removed, but my edit was not "reverted" in the traditional sense.

The first edit I made was I believe the List of Mario References page, where I mentioned that there is a Mario reference in Bravely Second (an item called Enopu Mushroom, which is basically a revive).

Thank you for reading.

I joined the wiki earlier, my first edit was on my user page because I share an IP Address and I had to clarify to the user who posted on it that is was a sibling, I am not the only person who uses the Wiki. As for my first mainspace edit it was
This edit to Plato. It was to add a link.

Back