2001: A Mario Odyssey

It could just be of the "damsel-in-distress" variety like in Super Mario Galaxy.

YoshiGo99 said:
Does this mean Koizumi has confirmed Luigi will be in the game?
"I hope you look forward to hearing more about that."

They are now showing multiplayer mode. It's like Mario Galaxy, but the second player fully controls the cap.

I expected it would be something like that and not a full fledged thing.

If it were full-fledged, we would've known by now and it would've been a major selling point. Still a bit disappointed, to be honest, mais c'est la vie.

Nah, it's still okay. Multiplayer in 3d games suits more for the 3D land/world on my watch.

LeftyGreenMario said:
mais c'est la vie.

Disgusting language. Horrible, poopy, bad.

So, it turns out that the Hammer bros. and Fire bros. in Odyssey have hair.
mbqfA8L.png

uvVvl1Z.png

Honestly, this was the most unexpected reveal of today.

As much as i didnt care about Pauline im really surprised and satysfied to the kind of inclusion she got in Odyssey , it's gonna be great for her since Odyssey is a big game.

Cirdec said:

I'm Canadian, I can shit on my other half all I want.

Pikman said:

That is some awful hat head.

I always thought they were bald. Most people, I think, would've thought that too...

Pikman said:
mbqfA8L.png

uvVvl1Z.png

So does this mean Boomerang Bros. have dark blue hair with yellow tips, and Ice Bros. have light blue hair with yellow tips?
And what about Sledge Bros.?

Back on the subject of Pauline, do you think she's going to get official 3D artwork now? Hm... did I say that already?

>when people elect you for your anime looks and not your policy on peace relations between the city and the kong species

could care less to be honest she is fucking gorgeous and i cant get enough of her.

Not to mention curious on how she became a mayor in the first place.

Zae Eildus said:
could care less to be honest she is fucking gorgeous and i cant get enough of her.

Not to mention curious on how she became a mayor in the first place.
To clarify here I just thought it was funny, it's not something that bothers me. :)

I don't have anything against Paulines appearance really. Quite the contrary I like that they keep her design consistent from the later Mario v/s Donkey Kong games where we last got to see her.

Back