2001: A Mario Odyssey

The next Mario Kart will probably incorporate a few elements from this game. What if the Boomerang Flower gets replaced by the throwing cap?

if only i can derail this thread to talk about baby luigi

hmmm

i hope he doesn't get kidnapped in this game. uh.

Mr. Edo said:
I just saw that memoryman posted in a thread not related to Daisy, and came to check out if he somehow made it about Daisy. Turns out that's exactly what happened.

Honestly, this obsession is bordering on disruptive.

the obsession is already disruptive tbh

Lord Bowser said:
daisy in general is disruptive
why obsess over daisy when you can obsess over bowser :bowser:

Or even this:

:pgp:

I do like her, but I do not demand her to be in every game. I'm fine with her current situation as it is.

Mr. Edo said:
I just saw that memoryman posted in a thread not related to Daisy, and came to check out if he somehow made it about Daisy. Turns out that's exactly what happened.

It will be Daisy related soon.

ywiokrd.jpg

Yes, Daisy having an amiibo clearly sets her apart from the plethora of other minor characters who also have amiibos.

Baby Luigi said:
Mr. Edo said:

the obsession is already disruptive tbh
Seriously. Daisy is my second favorite character. I do wish she could appear in main games. But I rarely talk about it. Heck, I rarely talk about Yoshi.

Hey everyone! This game heavily implies that amiibo will rule the world so now Chibi-Robo will take over this entire game and be a huge character, not just one that appears in spin-offs!

memoryman3 has been temp-banned.

J-Yoshi64 said:
So do you think that was a new supspecies of Hammer Bro.? What do you think he'd be called?
bipedal turtle that does not know how to kook and instead showers your hat with frying pans bro
just (frying) pan bro or something

J-Yoshi64 said:
So do you think that was a new supspecies of Hammer Bro.? What do you think he'd be called?
I'm actually intrigued by the Goombas wearing hard hats as well in New Donk City, and by those tank things having a hat too. It could be that each level/world has customized generic enemies that follow the theme of the level.

Grunty Industries said:
You're supposed to use a non-stick pan! That's why it's called f***in non-stiiiick!!

You're standin there, you're screwin me and you're f***in useless!!!

Back