Mario | Would You Rather - #1

Would You Rather

• Total voters

PrayNight

My bro luigi is not to be confused with waluigi!
Hey guys and its my first post! Anyways...

I want you guys to vote on this:

Would you Rather:

1. Be able to make professional Reggie! Level Editor (New Super Mario Bros Wii) and Mariokart Wii Custom tracks

OR

2. Be able to get 3 Wii U Games for Free

Important information:

Those 3 games, 1 game could not be a bundle of 2 games. Like, only 3 games for free, like i would do Splatoon, Mario & Sonic at Rio 2016 Olympics, Mario & Sonic at Sochi 2014 Olympics, and when you made professional mario levels and mario races, a lot of people would like you and you got $1 a month.

I'm patient enough to just wait to get the Wii U games I want. Professional levels and race tracks all the way.

Oh boy, here we go with you again....

I'd rather have number one. I have eyes on porting, say, Diddy Kong Racing tracks into Mario Kart Wii that I could never get around to finishing. Once I'm done with that, I'd really love for others to enjoy my content

I can't name 3 Wii U games I really want right now

I would take the three games, sell them on ebay or something, and use the money to get games I am actually interested in.

I already have all the games I care about on the Wii U I think so I'd be happy with Option A.

Baby Luigi said:

I'd rather have number one. I have eyes on porting, say, Diddy Kong Racing tracks into Mario Kart Wii that I could never get around to finishing. Once I'm done with that, I'd really love for others to enjoy my content

What do you mean here with me again? I know that i know its you, but i can be on an forum i want. I signed up here. And by the way, I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ON THIS FORUM!!!! HI!!!!

PrayNight said:
Baby Luigi said:

What do you mean here with me again? I know that i know its you, but i can be on an forum i want. I signed up here. And by the way, I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ON THIS FORUM!!!! HI!!!!
what

Lord Bowser said:
PrayNight said:
Baby Luigi said:

what
He is on another forums

PrayNight said:
Lord Bowser said:
PrayNight said:
Baby Luigi said:

what
He is on another forums
she*
and how is this relevant to the topic

anyway the better option is the wii u games by a landslide, cause moolah

Lord Bowser said:

For real. Why would I want to work for nothing when the other option is getting free stuff. I don't even have a Wii U, so I would just give them away.

Alphaclaw11 said:
Lord Bowser said:

For real. Why would I want to work for nothing when the other option is getting free stuff. I don't even have a Wii U, so I would just give them away.

You didnt read the whole post. It says you get $1 a month and people like you. The 3 games would be a one time thing, the other would be a lifetime experience! And pretend like you have a wii u.

PrayNight said:
You didnt read the whole post. It says you get $1 a month and people like you. The 3 games would be a one time thing, the other would be a lifetime experience! And pretend like you have a wii u.

I did read it all. $1 a month is nothing. That is equal to doing about 8 or 9 minutes of work at the federal minimum wage in the US. Which means even less time in most states. Random people liking you also is barely worth anything. My answer is still the Wii U games. Even if I don't have the console.

If you make mods for money, you're doing it wrong

No, his question is asking to make mods of New Super Mario Bros. Wii levels and Mario Kart Wii tracks in a professional quality (as in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii or CTGP Revolution), which is a talent I really wish to seek. However, I think he's also implying tying your downloads to ad.fly or other ad sites so you can get money off people clicking those links when your mod gets popular, which I don't condone at all.

Baby Luigi said:
No, his question is asking to make mods of New Super Mario Bros. Wii levels and Mario Kart Wii tracks in a professional quality (as in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii or CTGP Revolution), which is a talent I really wish to seek. However, I think he's also implying tying your downloads to ad.fly or other ad sites so you can get money off people clicking those links when your mod gets popular, which I don't condone at all.

No im not saying that. Just never mind!

Most people would want 3 free games, but it's in my personal interest to make professional mods for games I love to play.

I can just save some money to buy the 3 games, so I'll take the mods. Thanks.

Back