Who do you share a birthday with?

wilfrid laurier, james collip (apparently he was one of the guys who discovered insulin), alistair cooke, robert byrd, kaye ballard, robert f. kennedy, richard dawson, joe biden, duane allman, joe walsh, rodger bumpass (the guy who voices squidward), bo derek, ming-na wen, mike d of the beastie boys, phife dawg of a tribe called quest, joel mchale, dierks bentley, davey havok, kimberley walsh of girls aloud, future, and oliver sykes of bring me the horizon

I share my birthday (November 13th) with Jimmy Kimmel and Gerard Butler.

The only two famous people who share my birthday that I've ever heard of is Henry VIII and Elon Musk.

There are a bunch of famous people with whom I share my birthday, but I haven't heard pf any of them before.

Though I do have a younger brother who was born the same day as me but two years later, and there's also I bunch of people I know in real life, and also FTG.

I share a birthday with Koops, as noted above, and there was another user I shared a birthday with, I think Luigifreak was the name.

I also shared a birthday with a peer in high school who also happened to have a very similar first name to mine. My name is James, and his name was Jameson. I also didn't know I shared a birthday with him until someone shouted happy birthday to him during lunch and I got embarrassed for no reason.

I share a birthday with NanoRim, which adds evidence to the theory that NanoRim is secretly me except several years older and way better at drawing. I also share birthdays with some people I know IRL and, last but not least, Albert Einstein!

I share a birthday with Taylor Swift, so that's cool

^You're so lucky then.

Since Roserade shares a birthday with Taylor Swift, and I share mine with Kendrick Lamar, then-

Roserade - Bad Blood ft. Julia-BM

Bill gates I think? Yea

I share a birthday with Jess Harnell (voice of Crash Bandicoot and Wakko Warner), Harry Shearer (voice of Prinicipal Skinner), Susan Lucci (soap opera actress), and Finn Wolfhard (actor from Stranger Things), and I just found out I share it with Ronnie Schell (who voiced Toadblatt in an episode of Billy and Mandy).

I used to think I didn't share a birthday with anyone period, but after looking it up, I share a birthday with MrBeast 😞😞😞
Oh and also J Balvin

Constantine the Great, Roman Emperor (272-337)

Chelsea Clinton, daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton (1980-)

John Steinbeck, novelist, he wrote Of Mice and Men which is one of the texts I studied in English Literature class in my teens (1902-1968)

Elizabeth Taylor, actress (1932-2011)

Peter Andre, singer. I like his cover of "Kiss the Girl", one of my favourite songs. (1973-)

Josh Groban, singer, actor (1981-)

Todd Cantwell, English soccer player. (1998- )

Nobody whom I've ever met in real life, nor in this community, as far as I recall. Though I once knew someone online who was born on the same day and same year as me.

Back