What's your preferred browser?

Firefox, but I don't like how it wants to be a Chrome clone

For a while it was Opera, until they got rid of Opera and replaced it with a shitty Chromium with none of the features that made Opera great. After that I used Firefox for a while until I found out somebody made a great Chromium that does have all of the features that made Opera great called Vivaldi(thanks Yoshin)
UHMmeDy.jpg

RIP Opera

i kinda switch between chrome and firefox so im not sure i have a favorite.

chrome

i should probably try out vivaldi one day, my old computer couldn't run it

edit: i downloaded and there are too many settings for me to bother with

It used to be Firefox 100% for me, but I started using Chrome for work and still do. I now only use Firefox at times.

Looks like I'm the only person using Safari.

I don't get what many people don't like about it; it does everything a browser is supposed to do and isn't more vulnerable to hacks or anything, so... uh?

It's Firefox all the way for me. I love Firefox. It's my favorite. Chrome is second and Vivaldi is third.

Firefox and Chrome are the same thing. ;P

I use Firefox. I find the lack of APNG support in Chrome annoying.

I'd been going with Chrome for years, so yeah.

I tried out firefox once but it didn't really work out for me. Whenever I find that something doesn't work in chrome for whatever bs reason I use edge and it's ok I guess.

people who don't use chrome are hipsters who worry about internet security or don't have enough ram.

firefox isn't inheritly bad but it always runs slower for me than chrome

i agree with uniju that opera used to be good, havent had it installed in a long time so i can't really say anything about how it is now.

really the only bad big browsers I know are the internet explorer/microsoft edge and safari

Andymii said:
Looks like I'm the only person using Safari.

I don't get what many people don't like about it; it does everything a browser is supposed to do and isn't more vulnerable to hacks or anything, so... uh?
I use Safari on my phone

Kraid said:
Firefox always wants to crash every time I open a Youtube video which is a deal breaker for me. Sad cause I actually like how Firefox is set up more than Chrome, but yeah I'm Chrome.
yeah my friend has that problem too

Kraid said:
Firefox always wants to crash every time I open a Youtube video which is a deal breaker for me. Sad cause I actually like how Firefox is set up more than Chrome, but yeah I'm Chrome.

It's probably YouTube's fault more than FireFox's fault tbh

Back