Pokemon GO

my list too long to memorize but the rarest ones i got are kabuto and omanyte, and my strongest being a goldeen

List (in order of strength):
Pinsir
Pidgeot
Tangela
Nidorina
Eevee
Golbat
Venonat
Exeggcute
Bellsprout
Raticate
Staryu
Oddish
Clefairy
Doduo
Nidoran (Male)
Charmander
Pikachu
Tauros
Spearow
Goldeen
Gastly
Poliwag
Krabby
Kakuna
Caterpie
Jigglypuff
Magikarp
Bulbasaur
Psyduck

Y7xKypH.png

VgFMPE4.png

Did you catch it in the ball and then it froze? That happened to me and my sister. If you exit out and re-open the game, it will show that you caught it.

At the pier right now at a stop/gym combo and a group of those grungy gamer types like neck beard larp nerds and their lasses are like....shitting themselves about team valor (my team) running this gym and loudly getting pissed when our points go up screaming "WHO IS DOING THIS" as I just sit here help me

So much stuff in Melbourne CBD. Who would have thought all the graffiti would one day have a practical purpose.

Got a Gym at the shops near my house, taken before I even got home (this was while driving as well, don't worry I was parked while battling). That's like half a minute.

Also the other day I caught Bulbasaur and eevee right next to each other on the Yarra during my lunch break. The whole southbank part of Yarra was covered with Lure Modules so thanks whoever did that.

I'm level 11, how is everyone else going?

captured 4 gyms so far. my team is a flareon(eevee), vaporeon(eevee), pidgeot(pidgey), gengar, raticate(ratatta), and a bellsprout/eevee. currently working on adding another eeveelution and a vileplume.

other noteable captures include, a dratini, diglet, geodude, taurus, two clefairy, a gastly and haunter(both caught at local community college), bulbasaur, slowpoke(caught at a bar, lol) and a jigglypuff(caught on my bed.)

It's 1:36 and there's a Pidgey in front of my window.

I'm a level 3 at the moment. I'm going to a hospital on Thursday though so I'd better reach level 5 by then.

Also if you miss a throw with a Pokéball it disappears. Doesn't just get back on your pile. It's gone. Nifty.

(also OP, Pokémon)

Lakituthequick said:
Also if you miss a throw with a Pokéball it disappears. Doesn't just get back on your pile. It's gone. Nifty.
That's pretty faithful to the games. You can only throw a ball once.

Magikrazy said:
Did you catch it in the ball and then it froze? That happened to me and my sister. If you exit out and re-open the game, it will show that you caught it.
no, it froze midthrow because i accidentally opened that bottom-menu thing on iphones

Anton said:
Y7xKypH.png

QsMyMZF.png

also posting this here too because why not

HYtlKYu.png

edit:

BKDGS5i.png

Not having a phone that can play this is the actual most painful thing I've felt in a long time.

I can play this on on my mom's phone when she's not using it. There's a quick 30 minute walk I can take up the hill out back where I can walk past 8 of those item drop things. Only caught one pokemon though. It eats through the battery.

So there's a pretty glaring problem with this game.

The GPS is able to find my location, but after that I can't move at all. What I usually have to end up doing is repeatedly close and re-open the game, and it's pretty annoying. All the "fixes" online are just patronizing bullshit. Oh, I have to have GPS on and be connected to the internet? Well gee willikers! Wish I thought of that!

me and my friend literally ran out of our houses and went hunting for half an hour because we found an abra

it ran away

And now it just closes whenever it wants to.

Meanwhile, my sister's game has absolutely zero problems and she'll probably catch up to me in a matter of hours.

i spent the majority of my first 20 minutes playing this game with it crashing and freezing and getting no connection to the servers

then i managed to get a go at catching a charmander

i caught it in the ball, no fuss

then said i needed to go outside

i declined but came back to it a while later

the screen is now just constantly on the pokeball, playing some victorious music over and over again

i think i won the game!

I used an incense then the game crashed and when I got it working again I only had 30 seconds left.

It was one expensive Zubat.

except it was a free incense but w/e

i sure do love how when it's off, the game still keeps track of how long your incense/lure module/lucky egg has been active, but DOESN'T count steps for eggs or alert you of wild pokemon nearby

And now it just won't show my location at all.

I tried uninstalling and downloading it again, but nothing was fixed.

Back