Pokemon GO

Outta Pokeballs, can't refill because I don't have a smartphone and can only use it when WiFi available. Might consider spending irl cash

What are your rarest, strongest, and favorite Pokemon?
Rarest: Tie between Omanyte and Kabuto
Strongest: Ponyta with 289cp
Favorite: Right now I'd say my 221cp Cubone

GO TEAM VALOR

Somehow nothing at all happens on my phone after catching my starter. Nada. On my gf's iPhone it runs normally (freezing every now and then), but on my Android nothing happens at all.

My mom mentioned that she heard a story about how one Pokemon was found sitting on one of the gravestones at Arlington National Cemetery.

I wasn't interested in the first place, but now I'm even less interested...

Pokemon GO was released in 26 countries! AKA almost every European country. Still no France or Canada, and a lot of (or maybe all) Asian countries don't have it, either.

C A N A D A

Kanan Matsuura said:
Pokemon GO was released in 26 countries! AKA almost every European country. Still no France or Canada, and a lot of (or maybe all) Asian countries don't have it, either.

C A N A D A

Well there is a rumor saying Pokémon GO is not released yet in France because of the state of emergency.

i personally think there is no downside in get an apk or create a new itunes account to download this if its not out in your region because you literally get to play the game with no strings attached. theres so many people in my area that play this game everyday and its not even officially out, although be wary of lots of lag/connectivity issues

https://twitter.com/pokemongoapp/status/754756895584509952

now we wait for literally half the world

japan's release has been delayed to the end of the month possibly longer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol

oh well guess i'll play it when i get back :>

welp its out in japan tomorrow

coincidentally nintendo has announced plans to fund a nuclear reactor inside niantic's hq where the servers are kept

Back