Pokemon GO

Mari Ohara said:
Hilda said:
I'll play this game more once the three-step bug is gone, it's basically the thing that turns it into 'a game that makes you go walk' to 'a game that you play when you happen to go walking'.
it's gone now!
oh, you thought they fixed it? no, they just completely fucking removed the footprints.
oh yeah, they also shut down pokevision. good luck finding any pokemon.
smooth move, niantic.

oh boy, apparently you don't get xp bonuses from nice/great/excellent throws anymore, and your scanning area has been reduced by more than half (meaning you have to get much closer to pokemon to make them appear)
they're killing their own game

109712.gif

I get being upset that the 3-step glitch hasn't been fixed yet but idk why you would think they'd let pokevision stick around

i wasn't expecting them to, i'm upset that it's gone because there's no way of tracking stuff anymore

i want to feel bad for niantic but theyre making it hard like i'm kind of against pokevision because the original tracking system is supposed to be a hot or cold thing and having exact latitude/longitude coordinates for pokemon kind of kills it but is it really that hard to be transparent about what youre doing to fix issues

in other news i got a gastly today and i'm very happy hes a cutie

I actually hatched a magikarp today. My strongest so far and gave me like 40 candy

4JAK4nY.jpg

n4RwQ0A.png

I finally found a scyther while i was out and about today and my leader dude said it can battle with the best of them

so stoked

I've been back at college for a week and I've gone up three levels. it's nice to be in civilization

schmutz said:
I've been back at college for a week and I've gone up three levels. it's nice to be in civilization
ERROR 290174017875: CANNOT FIND DEFINITION FOR "CIVILIZATION"
Okay, but to be real, this game makes me go outside when we're not going anywhere or swimming in our backyard pool.

Evolved a whole heap of stuff the other day with the lucky egg and got the 100 Pokémon in pokedex medal, so that was nice.

SpinyMaster347 said:
I don't know if you guys know about the new Pokemon app, but it allows you (with the use of GPS and Internet and your device's camera) to capture Pokemon in real life!! I caught my starter, a Bulbasaur, not too long ago and I'm hooked

I hate the game, it going after 2 weeks of it's release.

Hey there's friend codes now so add me! Trading has to be done in-person, but gifts can still be sent no matter what the distance may be.

8755 0973 8574

Back