Nano's Doodles and What-Not

NanoPhoenix

Tiny Immortal Bird
My DeviantArt page.

(Edit 8/19/2017: Removed posts to dead links.)
(Edit 12/6/2017: Updated DeviantArt link due to moving accounts again and removed posts to dead links.)
(Edit 7/7/2018: Recently cleaned out some cruddy things from my DA Gallery, removed the dead links.)
(Edit 2/24/2019: Updated the thread subject.)

Old drawings:

JohnRoberts

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Re: Nano's drawings.

Robotnik saying to his dumbots "YOU'RE INCOMPETENT! AND YOU STINK OF PISS! NO MORE EXCUSES! I WANT THAT PEINOUS HEDGEHOG HAMMERED! AND I MEAN NOW!"

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Okay that one is amazing

Incredible work

Bowser.

Venom!

Oh nice Artwork of Knuckles in Pumpkin hill!

KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR
IT'S KNUCKLES

I believe its KNUCK KNUCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S KNUCKLES is right

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Really all I'd recommend is making the head rounder. Otherwise it looks great

Shinta

RIP Walkazo.
Poll Committee

That looks really good! I'd be interested in seeing how you would draw Arm Gun Mario now. Not saying you have to, but I would definitely be interested.

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!

I think his mustache looks brown in certain Mario & Luigi artwork, which the drawing is clearly based on (indicators being the black rather than red M on his hat and the style of drawing). However, in M&L artwork, his mustache is still a darker shade of brown than his hair, unlike the drawing where they are the same shade.

NanoPhoenix

Tiny Immortal Bird

Luigi 64DD said:
I think his mustache looks brown in certain Mario & Luigi artwork, which the drawing is clearly based on (indicators being the black rather than red M on his hat and the style of drawing). However, in M&L artwork, his mustache is still a darker shade of brown than his hair, unlike the drawing where they are the same shade.
Good eye.

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister

Actually, his stache is dark brown in the 3D artwork too, just a really dark shade.

NanoPhoenix

Tiny Immortal Bird

I decided to remove the Marie image again due to the fact I'm still not satisfied with the end result, the anatomy is completely awful and the background was basically an afterthought.

I've been neglecting my practice again and it's starting to catch up to me given how many duds I've produced this week alone, I think I'm going to take some time out to sharpen up on it.

NanoPhoenix

Tiny Immortal Bird

So this isn't anything inherently new (in fact, it's been on FTG's forum for a couple of months now) but I've been periodically working on this flash thing involving Mario and Huey, I have since lost interest in continuing work on this project but I figure I might as well post it here.

Also I'm not sure what's the deal with the static, it isn't supposed to look like that.

LED42

Also known as "Face-off with death"

Why is it bluish? Is it poisoned or something?