Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Re: Nano's drawings.

Okay that one is amazing

Incredible work

Bowser.

Venom!

Oh nice Artwork of Knuckles in Pumpkin hill!

KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR
IT'S KNUCKLES

I believe its KNUCK KNUCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S KNUCKLES is right

Koops

Koops, King of Cowards.

Hey it looks a lot better than my paper mario sprites.

Klavier Gavin

Guilty Guilty Love
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Really all I'd recommend is making the head rounder. Otherwise it looks great

Ghostgirl

I've spoken Scruhili.

That looks really good! I'd be interested in seeing how you would draw Arm Gun Mario now. Not saying you have to, but I would definitely be interested.

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber

But it's brown.

Beedle

WOW!
Poll Committee

I think his mustache looks brown in certain Mario & Luigi artwork, which the drawing is clearly based on (indicators being the black rather than red M on his hat and the style of drawing). However, in M&L artwork, his mustache is still a darker shade of brown than his hair, unlike the drawing where they are the same shade.

NocturnalDragoon

Dry Bowser

Luigi 64DD said:
I think his mustache looks brown in certain Mario & Luigi artwork, which the drawing is clearly based on (indicators being the black rather than red M on his hat and the style of drawing). However, in M&L artwork, his mustache is still a darker shade of brown than his hair, unlike the drawing where they are the same shade.
Good eye.

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber

Actually, his stache is dark brown in the 3D artwork too, just a really dark shade.

NocturnalDragoon

Dry Bowser

I decided to remove the Marie image again due to the fact I'm still not satisfied with the end result, the anatomy is completely awful and the background was basically an afterthought.

I've been neglecting my practice again and it's starting to catch up to me given how many duds I've produced this week alone, I think I'm going to take some time out to sharpen up on it.

NocturnalDragoon

Dry Bowser

So this isn't anything inherently new (in fact, it's been on FTG's forum for a couple of months now) but I've been periodically working on this flash thing involving Mario and Huey, I have since lost interest in continuing work on this project but I figure I might as well post it here.

Also I'm not sure what's the deal with the static, it isn't supposed to look like that.