Your favorite VG music.

Good chiptune music tbh:

Even I catch winds of Japan-only video game music.

Oh, you're listening to Bravely Second stuff too? I've basically just had this one on repeat so I can't say I've listened to much of the whole thing but it sounds nice so far.

I've pretty much heard just the character themes, and the boss battle music which may or may not be the one you linked.

It's very good so far but idk I want to feel like almost everything I hear are fresh tunes so I bounce between the same few things.

Clover said:
bippity boopy bump

I like the music in this game, too bad I won't be able to play it... for another... six... months... ;(

EUROPE!

And speaking of impatient...

I'm seriously thinking of getting a Vita for this game.

oh yiss

I was looking for the briefing themes (starting at the 6:00 mark) and mission clear (15:00) for forever.

A remixed version of Alm's Player Phase (from Gaiden), kinda salty this wasn't actually used.

This is the only song from Fates I will listen to before I get my hands on it. Apparently it comes in three forms, Heaven, Earth, and New Je-I mean Hell.

I can make fun of my home state

nintendofan1653 said:
i really like sonic 06 final boss music

Gameplay issues aside, I'm of the opinion that Sonic 06 is an excellent example of good Sonic music.

been listening to tales music for a little while since I've become interested in it again. I heard bad things about Zestiria but some of the tracks are amazing.
this one takes a minute to start up
this one also takes time to start up

i'm not much of an electronica guy but this song is dope

(everyone buy this game, please)

the following things from ff7 (as well as the obvious choices, battle theme, boss battle, final boss battle):

Just gonna dump all my favourites down here now that I've played the game through. Most memorable/best ones at the top.

I could just post the whole ost because I'm pretty sure it's my favourite game soundtrack now easily.

No links because I don't have the credit but a few more to the XCX goodies list; Ares Boss, In the forest (all versions), RAOKIMERATERESIA (second half is crazy good), Z7B LP Arrange, Shiro no Tairiku (Sylvalum Theme).

Good thing I downloaded the whole thing rather than just a few tracks or I wouldn't have got to get a good listen to most of these songs. A lot of tracks actually have 2-3 tracks in them to save space I guess, where it says 55 tracks is more like 90.

also why is there adorable save music:

Back