Your favorite VG music.

a467a9d2.gif

I didn't remember this track being so catchy.

kenny-chan kawaii princessuuuuuu~

SERPENT. EATING. THE. GROUND.

call me gay but i tear up every time

Eevee said:
Or Snake/Serpent Eating/Devouring The/The ucwutididthar Ground/Horizon

I call it Serpent Devouring The Horizon, but no matter...

I admit, I sing this ALL the time.

I have never played or heared anything from "Wild Arms" until like 2 days ago, when I ran across this song.

I think I need that game.

I'm serious this is like the second best whistle theme I've ever heared directly after Protoman's theme in Megaman 3.

I don't feel like looking through all 39 pages of this thread, but I hope no one has posted the GREATEST VIDEO GAME TITLE SCREEN MUSIC EVER.

I thought I had, but that must've been in the "What are you listening to right now?" Thread.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing.

This is the song that plays when you first walk into Columbia, and it just sets the scene perfectly. There's the sense of wonder and glitter in the music, but an underlying discord that hints that everything isn't quite as perfect as it seems.
This is another song that plays at the beginning, where as you're walking along a barbershop quarter shows up and sings this song. It caught me off guard actually the first time I played because it was just so good I stopped moving forward and just listened to them. And then it plays in the end credits and the words just have such a new meaning, it's great.
This game wouldn't have been nearly as awesome without its soundtrack. This is just a great song for action, tension, you name it. Really great for a strategy game, where music usually takes a backseat.
Nothing gets you in the dragonslaying mood better than this song.

Also, the composer for Skyrim - Jeremy Soule - was actually the composer for Supreme Commander! Guess that explains why I like the music from both games.
EDIT: BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. I'm such a soundtrack junkie that I have so many themes and it'll take me a while to compile them here. Here's a few more.
You know the Halo theme, it's great. Not much to say on this one really, except this track also has at the end the piano solo that plays during the epilogue of the game. It's a really touching musical moment.
AH HA HA CRY SOME MORE
Scout's theme, and it perfectly fits him. Fast paced and lots of fun.
Just Engie sittin' around a campfire strumming his guitar. And it keeps building up and up until it's more menacing and threatening, but also somehow still calm. Like Engie.
It's catchy, cute, and has plenty of GLaDOS's humor in it.

The Azura Arbitrator said:
Eevee said:
Or Snake/Serpent Eating/Devouring The/The ucwutididthar Ground/Horizon

I call it Serpent Devouring The Horizon, but no matter...

I admit, I sing this ALL the time.
lol thanks bro.... Now it's stuck in my head.

BTW, this is pretty awesome.

Also, can someone tell me how to put these videos in spoilers? I don't want peoples computers to start lagging.

I might post more later.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Also, can someone tell me how to put these videos in spoilers? I don't want peoples computers to start lagging.

[ spoiler ] [ youtube ] (Video) [ /youtube ] [ /spoiler ]

Don't use the spaces.

Auburn S said:

I might post more later.

Luigidaisy1 said:

[ spoiler ] [ youtube ] (Video) [ /youtube ] [ /spoiler ]

Don't use the spaces.
Thank You.

Back