Your favorite VG music.

The Four Giants theme. When it comes to awesome tunes from Majora's Mask, this one is criminally overshadowed by Song of Healing and Final Hours, and it's better than both of them.

Majora's Mask itself is criminally overshadowed by Oot, alttp and

w-wi-wiwi... no, i can't say it!

MidnaFreak said:
Majora's Mask itself is criminally overshadowed by Oot, alttp
Not exactly. People consider those to be the best games, but Majora's Mask has it's fair share of memes.

King Harkinian said:
MidnaFreak said:
Not exactly. People consider those to be the best games, but Majora's Mask has it's fair share of memes.

Well it's not like underrated or anything but I always feel like oot gets a bit too much of the love despite it being a great game.

MidnaFreak said:
King Harkinian said:
MidnaFreak said:

Well it's not like underrated or anything but I always feel like oot gets a bit too much of the love despite it being a great game.
I guess it's because Ocarina of Time was revolutionary and had a bit more magic. But in my opinion, Majora looks more interesting.
EDIT: The game, not the mask itself.
Oh yeah, and That Person's Name Is. I love how it goes completely batcrap insane at the end.

Victory Parade, Wish of the Princess (from Paper Mario) Cackletta's theme and battle themes, Popple's theme, Beanbean Castle (all from Superstar Saga), We Believe in You Mario, Rogueport, Doopliss's battle theme, Rawk Hawk's battle theme, (from Paper Mario 2), anything from Bowser's Inside Story, Super Paper Mario, either Galaxy game, or Dream Team, (with the exception of River Twygz Bed and World of Nothing from SPM), Kersti's Power, Gooper Blooper Battle (Sticker Star), 3D World main theme, Peach's Castle, Ending (Mario 64) and from non-Mario games, I like the Goo Lagoon theme in one of the Spongebob GBA games (I think it was Battle for Bikini Bottom) that was remixed for the Patty Wagon levels in the movie game.

Oh, and I like a lot of Mario Party music, but since I'm not that familiar with that spinoff series I don't know where most of those songs play. One that I remember is the one that is remixed in the fanmade video "Super Mario Ceremony" at the Mario Party section.

Beauty is a mad mistress, Oliver's fall, Power Hungry Fool, Clash on the Big Bridge, Love Love Guilty, Je Suis L'belle, A knight's oath, rise to the challenge, quercus alba's theme, and Drago!? just to name a few.

EDIT: while not having played bravely default yet, I looooooove That persons name is.

King Antasma said:
Oh, and I like a lot of Mario Party music, but since I'm not that familiar with that spinoff series I don't know where most of those songs play. One that I remember is the one that is remixed in the fanmade video "Super Mario Ceremony" at the Mario Party section.
I know what section you are talking about and I believe it's Let's gets a move on from Mario Party 3.

King Antasma said:
anything from Bowser's Inside Story, Super Paper Mario, either Galaxy game, or Dream Team, (with the exception of River Twygz Bed and World of Nothing from SPM),
I'm guessing you dislike them because they're both creepy.

I think the first Zelda game had the best 8-bit soundtrack of all time. Zelda II had way less memorable tunes.

For Pokemon, I liked N's Farewell and the X/Y bicycle theme the best.

okay, I looked at the EOU ost just to find a few songs I liked the most but I got a little... indecisive.

bippity boopy bump

I like the music in this game, too bad I won't be able to play it... for another... six... months... ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxYnyT4sLA

and also relevant, because im playing mass effect right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9g0OHMdIs

These are very good, if I were more bothered I would find other things too.

I heard this one in a video, can't find the not one hour version anywhere though.

Back