Would you like a new entry in the Mario Strikers series?

MnSG said:
Striker Mario said:
His Skillshot also requires open space and se-up, so I think it's situational. You can spam deke and then skillshot, but I think it's just faster to use Boo and just go for it: run right into the goalie and teleport and then instantly shoot. Takes some practice, but it's easier to pull off than Toad's deke, and Boo will score most of your goals.

I didn't exactly consider Boo to be all that great of a sidekick, since its Skillshot is pretty much useless at stunning Kritter, and even its deke doesn't exactly go far enough to get past Kritter either.

Dry Bones felt much more useful at making goals on my end, since its Skillshot can actually paralyze Kritter long enough to get a free goal in, and its deke is long-ranged if you charge up the ball enough.

Nope, Boo is pretty underrated. Its deke does go far enough to get past Kritter, but you have to be pretty close and the timing takes a bit, just a bit of practice. Once you deke, you have to shoot the ball right when the animation ends, so button mash your B button. Once you got that nailed, though, it becomes laughably easy to score goals with Boo.

Dry Bones also has a lot of lag time charging up the ball for the electricity AND it has to connect to Kritter AND you'll have to wait for the ball to bounce back to you, where you're open for someone to tackle you AND even if you hit the ball, sometimes, it's not going to get into the goal. And if you're charging the ball just to get it white, you're open to tackles too. Finally, Dry Bones's deke has start-up lag, so you could get tackled at any moment.

Andymii said:
Honestly, though, if they make another one, the game will probably be something gimmicky like this (I'm not even that exaggerating, this is literally how Nintendo advertises on the back cover of their game cases):

MARIO STRIKERS: ULTRA BALLS

-Use the new ULTRA BALL and play generic soccer with BIG BALLS!

-WAGGLE the WIIMOTE to kick HARDER!

-Unleash a MEGA KICK by blowing into the MIC!

-The most EXCITING Mario soccer game YET!

From the creators of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. ©2016 All rights reserved
Also, it has the WHIMSICAL NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. style for a TRUE Mayro experience!

only $79.99

plus tax

Striker Mario said:
Andymii said:
Honestly, though, if they make another one, the game will probably be something gimmicky like this (I'm not even that exaggerating, this is literally how Nintendo advertises on the back cover of their game cases):

Also, it has the WHIMSICAL NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. style for a TRUE Mayro experience!
And ONLY Red Toads as sidekicks + generic Koopa Troopas as goalies because let's face it, NOBODY CARES ABOUT KREMLINGS ANYMORE!

And the fields have been leaked:
  • grass
  • desert
  • sea
  • ice
  • jungle
  • rock
  • cloud
  • lava
I'm talking about fields because there will be only one stadium, of course.
And the only two new characters (that along with Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Wario, Waluigi and Daisy will be the playable characters) have been leaked as well
Rosalina and Dry Bowser
Mcmadness said:
only $79.99

plus tax
This was the real reason why they made this tier in My Nintendo!

Mister Wu said:
Striker Mario said:
Andymii said:

And ONLY Red Toads as sidekicks + generic Koopa Troopas as goalies because let's face it, NOBODY CARES ABOUT KREMLINGS ANYMORE!

• grass
  • desert
  • sea
  • ice
  • jungle
  • rock
  • cloud
  • lava
And the only two new characters (that along with Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Wario, Waluigi and Daisy will be the playable characters) have been leaked as well
Rosalina and Dry Bowser
Mcmadness said:
only $79.99

plus tax
This was the real reason why they made this tier in My Nintendo!

Do you know what the worst part of your entire post is?

That it's so possible. They ARE capable of pulling that bullcrap off.

I agree that the difficulty for the cups should be selectable. I was never able to unlock the Galactic Stadium because of that. Hell, I don't even know how I managed to unlock Petey Piranha. I think I had to do it with my two cousins: they played the ball and I dedicated exclusively to chase Petey and hit him so he couldn't touch the ball at all.

Mister Wu said:

• grass
  • desert
  • sea
  • ice
  • jungle
  • rock
  • cloud
  • lava
Rosalina and Dry Bowser
Also, each field looks exactly like the time you picked up your Super Mario Bros. platformer for the first time.

Tournament mode is removed. Challenges are removed. Audio options are absent. Mario characters will not wear armor anymore, they will wear just their usual outfits. Physical violence has been heavily toned down because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor. Everyone makes less facial expressions and character-specific themes are removed because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor. Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, and Petey Piranha are cut. Reasons: Bowser Jr. is a kid so he can't play, Diddy Kong isn't tough-looking enough, and Petey Piranha's feet are too stubby. Also no one will recognize them. The soundtrack has been heavily altered to be less rock-sounding and more whimsical-sounding because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor. Soccer ball is changed to a generic soccer ball. Artwork won't have a hand-drawn look because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor and they know that the Japanese make better games than filthy Canadians.

Striker Mario said:
Also, each field looks exactly like the time you picked up your Super Mario Bros. platformer for the first time.

Tournament mode is removed. Challenges are removed. Audio options are absent. Mario characters will not wear armor anymore, they will wear just their usual outfits. Physical violence has been heavily toned down because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor. Everyone makes less facial expressions and character-specific themes are removed because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor. Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, and Petey Piranha are cut. Reasons: Bowser Jr. is a kid so he can't play, Diddy Kong isn't tough-looking enough, and Petey Piranha's feet are too stubby. Also no one will recognize them. The soundtrack has been heavily altered to be less rock-sounding and more whimsical-sounding because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor. Soccer ball is changed to a generic soccer ball. Artwork won't have a hand-drawn look because it clashes with Nintendo's code of honor and they know that the Japanese make better games than filthy Canadians.
Are you TRYING to give us nightmares? :boo:

Striker Mario said:
Mister Wu said:

• grass
  • desert
  • sea
  • ice
  • jungle
  • rock
  • cloud
  • lava
Rosalina and Dry Bowser

Stop giving them ideas already. You know they can go this far.

Anser said:
Striker Mario said:
Mister Wu said:

• grass
  • desert
  • sea
  • ice
  • jungle
  • rock
  • cloud
  • lava
Rosalina and Dry Bowser

Stop giving them ideas already. You know they can go this far.

Okay. One last thing...

STICKERS AND PAINT PUDDLES ARE EVERYWHERE!

Co-developed by the creators of Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Paper Mario: Color Splash. ©2016 Nintendo

i don't get why IS would develop a soccer game though

Sure, why not?
Mari Ohara said:
i'm trying to think of what new captains could be in this game, but it's kind of hard... i can only imagine birdo, rosalina, and maybe metal mario. i considered the babies, but the strikers environment doesn't seem very appropriate for them.
NO! PLEASE! NO! FU-I mean, I hope not. Sorry about that, me and him just have a Mario Kart 8 history. Heh heh heh.... They better have a game where Rosalina wears a striker outfit or at least exposes more.

If you really want exposed Rosalina, then the fellow gentlemen at Deviantart have outdone themselves. You can check them out any time. :metal:

Striker Mario said:
If you really want exposed Rosalina, then the fellow gentlemen at Deviantart have outdone themselves. You can check them out any time. :metal:
Everybody knows all about deviantart. I also know exactly who you would pick if we were to have a Mario Kart race just from this comment. Well, unless maybe I told you who I hate even more. Also, I need to keep my Silver Mario amiibo up close so that it doesn't look exactly like a smaller version of you know who is in my room.

Although I have never played a previous Mario Strikers game, sure I could go for a new Mario Strikers game. After all, Mario is a convincing argument for me to get acquainted with football video games. The last football game I played is probably the FIFA game on DOS, and of course I didn't know how to play that game well.

Thanks for reading.

Back