Who are you voting for (or would vote for if you could)?

Best candidate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
I'm not really impressed with any of the candidates.

Oh, except this guy:

yh1ZGGp.jpg

Sub-Zero said:
That's nothing, try being *bleep*ing 17 and not being able to vote.
Felt that.

I sort of redeemed it by voting in the mid-term elections though.

2257 said:
it still hasnt stopped being true that most people's votes are meaningless
In fact, in 1876, 1888 and (famously) 2000 the candidate which won the popular vote did not win the election, thanks to the Electoral College.
(The candidate which won the popular vote in 1824 also didn't win the election, but that was the House of Representative's fault)

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I'm still for Bernie, even if he loses. Maybe he'll run again in 2020...if he lives that long. :(
This. I have a slightly personal hatred of Clinton and I'd rather see basically anyone in the white house (besides Cruz because he's a psycho).

good night, sweet kasich. at least i voted for the candidate i believed in

Also, looks like it's time to vote Libertarian again. GARY JOHNSON, COMING IN WOOOOOOOO

I chose Bernie Sanders, but the finals in November might be either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

Not really liking any of the candidates all that much, but most likely Sanders.

i don't want to start anything but our prime minister is just like bernie so

if hillary/bernie becomes a thing, i'll be kind of alright with it. i dislike hillary but bernie may save her from doing anything that'll hurt america

Is that guy who ran last election with the wellington boot on his head and a policy to give free ponies to all Americans running again this time? I think his name was Vernon or something

There is a current plan called Operation Barrel Roll made by members of the True Capitalist Army and Trump Train that is intended to slander all of the Bernie movement on mainstream media. The operation is described to involve people making false accounts and invading Pro-Bernie social media groups. While incognito, these people are said to take part of a "massive troll" that will rip the entire Democratic party apart. This is encouraged and possibly led by Ghost of TCR.

Someone brought up a good point yesterday. Trump would reverse everything Obama put into place, so I actually kinda sorta like him now. I would vote libertarian though.

how do you even sorta like a racist that changes his opinions every two days

F-777 said:
Trump would reverse everything Obama put into place, so I actually kinda sorta like him now.
How is that a good thing?

Unless you're talking about Obama's responsibility for thousands of deportations.

Striker Mario said:
F-777 said:
Trump would reverse everything Obama put into place, so I actually kinda sorta like him now.
How is that a good thing?

Unless you're talking about Obama's responsibility for thousands of deportations.
Trump can't do s*** unless the Congress is kept under the Republicans control.

F-777 said:
it's funny because obama actually gave people basic human rights

Good things that happened under Obama's presidency:
A boost in the economy
Doing decently combating terrorism
The assignation of Bin Laden
Universal Healthcare
Same-sex marriage

I never really felt Obama was a bad president. May not be the strongest, but certainly not one of the worst. And I would not want some of the things that happened under his presidency to change.

i don't know who the hell thinks obama is a bad president, over here we only ever hear good things about him, and that's because he's an extremely likable guy, completely down to earth who knows what the hell he's doing

if you dislike obama, you are simply wrong.

DragonFreak said:
The assignation of Bin Laden
thank goodness we assigned him, that would have been terrible if we didn't

Back