Tribute to Walkazo: Community Drawing (sign-ups available)

I'd like to be a part of this as well. My design is still the same as ever, right there in my avatar on the left or this.

UltraMario and I were pretty good friends especially in our early days, and fanta/Asgore is (probably) the only user I met here that I then met IRL, so if you want to take those into account then be my guest.

is it too late to sign up for this
this is the only reference i have, hope its ok http://wiki.userpedia.net/images/f/fd/Epicnitwit.png

It's hardly too late, actually. I haven't made a lot of progress on the drawing yet, as I said, I've drawn only five people so far. If you sign up now, it wouldn't affect my drawing at all. So don't worry if it's past the deadline, you still have a lot of time. Things will get messy if I'm almost done with the overall drawing though, and if that's the case, I'll include you, but you might not be in an idea position, such as being small and/or barely visible.

Well , i would like to be part of this too since i believe it's a very good idea ; really nice and considerate to do actually , so here's my reference.

1IowtmW.jpg

This is a very thoughtful and ambitious dedication. If I'm not too late, I would really appreciate being included in this picture.

Here are three different references to go by. Whether the guitar should be included or not, is up to you. Walkazo did love music, but I don't know if a musical instrument fits in with the setting you're working on.

The drawing is still in its very early stages, so you're good to go. ;)

Yup, sure I can use these two drawings.

I just got to 10 characters in my drawing. I'm probably 1/6 done at this point, but... it's something!

This is really sweet of you guys. :)

If I'm not too late, you can draw me as an X-Naut or Shroob, I suppose. Either works.

EDIT: Or Papyrus. I really like Papyrus. Do Papyrus.

I always knew you as a Junker enemy from that avatar in the other forum. :P But I'll draw you as Papyrus.

GAH TOO MANY :dk2:

You can do Junker if you like as well. Any works, honestly.

When the final picture is done, I'm taping it to the door of Walkazo's bedroom.

Also, I'm signing up with my old Paratroopa persona. References here and here.

Oh, man, thank you! I've actually been wondering if you're going to be in and I would've asked at one point later. I'll put you somewhere special, I promise.

Posting to know how are things going with this. I guess you still are in the sketching stage? What are you using for this LGM?

I've been pestering her to continue with it, as she was very distracted yesterday, but I guess my using the computer for other things doesn't help.

I really hate sharing one computer for like damn everything.

Sylveon said:
Posting to know how are things going with this. I guess you still are in the sketching stage? What are you using for this LGM?
I'm still definitely in the sketching stage, as 60 people to sketch is quite a lot. I'm at around 11 people right now, but I am making progress. It's pretty annoying to not have an Internet and try sketching using the references in the phone (which has Internet) AND the computer's used for school work like Illustrator and Maya editing so I think I might be behind schedule. I'll see what's going to happen this week.

We'd actually like to get this done sometime in June when the next Shroom issue is out dealing with Walkazo. Besides, releasing this artwork earlier is better than so much later. I think imposing a deadline on ourselves will actually help us complete a large project, considering it could take us another year to realize something is not finished, mostly due to other projects and crap.

So I bumped to 17-19 users in the drawing now. So yeah, again, I promise, there's progress going.

so here's an update now:

no, the project isn't dead, it's just that lgm hasn't worked on this for quite a while, and it's mostly because of school, abuse, and how we're required to share computers so we have to split it between us. not to mention, modding in tandem with satisfying other communities we visit.

we really apologize for the inconvenience but....i don't think we'll get this done in time for the june issue

Back