Post your Easter hauls

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
This year I got:

-Some candy
-A book
-Eshop card I used to buy FE:Fates Revelations
-Money

I'm mostly happy with what I got, I wanted to get Revelations.

an easter egg.

Four easte eggs.

...do people usually get other gifts at easter? o_O

Nothing, pretty much

Friends were nice to bring cupcakes over, so I guess that.

a posh cookie and cream easter egg from my parents, some mini choc eggs from a family friend. Oh yeah and my bf bought me pokemon omega ruby and some chocolate eggs the day before Easter as well.

Midna said:
i never get anything for easter except for a bunch of chocolate
Well you are from the land of chocolate

This is the first Easter since becoming allergic to dairy and it way more annoying than it should have been.

I got a bag of mixed Lindt chocolate balls at work. I traded 1x milk choc ball and 1x white choc ball for a mountain of my co-worker's dark chocolate (because dark generally has less or no milk in it). I gave out the other milky ones to my family abs only ate the dark ones.

Mum knew I got sick from them so she just didn't buy anybody anything (my sis got mad about that). My brother and dad gave me eggs which I gave to my sister. My sister bought me Rekorderlig Cider (finally someone who gets it). Got a block of chocolate from my Grandma that I'm just going to distribute to my family because I can't have any of it.

It was a very lackluster Easter

chocolate, jelly beans, gift cards, and an issue of mad

fold in was pretty funny, jaffee still got it

Just some leftover Pepsi, chicken and Veggie Samosas as leftovers from a mosque.

(If you aren't familiar with me, you should know that I am Muslim)

Back