Mario Kart tracks that piss you off the most.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is about Mario Kart tracks that piss you off the most.

For me, it's the Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Rainbow Road.

The design is so narrow that it is a pain in the ass to make it through without falling. It is such a major pain in the ass. I ended up coming in last place many times. I really hate this track because of it. I liked this version of the Rainbow Road song. This has got to be one of the worst Rainbow Roads ever.

N64 Yoshi Valley

Moonview Highway, Rainbow Road and N64 Sherbet Land in Mario Kart Wii.

Neo Bowser City in MK7 and MK8

Every Track in SMK and MKSC

Everything from SMK, N64 Yoshi Valley, GCN Rainbow Road, and GBA Mario Circuit 3 on MKW in 150cc.

Any track where it's easy to fall off.

any track that keeps constantly appearing on online mode

Zae Eildus said:
every rainbow road

I mean, not all Rainbow Roads are hard. N64 Rainbow Road's a cakewalk, for example. GCN Rainbow Road, DS Rainbow Road, and 3DS Rainbow Road are relatively easy as well; I rarely fall off those. (I haven't played Mario Kart 8 in a while, so I have no comment on that.)

However, SNES Rainbow Road (the original one, not the much easier remakes) is extremely challenging. It feels more like platforming than actual racing at that point.

Oh, and Bowser's Castle 3 on SNES has always been annoying. I keep hitting the walls with the extra-sensitive and awkward steering controls. I don't think I've ever done better than 4th in 100cc.

Just because they're not difficult doesn't necessarily mean they're infuriating. N64's Rainbow Road was infuriating because of its sheer length. GCN Rainbow Road is probably the most broken Rainbow Road, thanks to its topology and horrendous Double Dash physics, even though it's not really challenging. I can't really say anything for the rest.

Baby Luigi said:
Just because they're not difficult doesn't necessarily mean they're infuriating. N64's Rainbow Road was infuriating because of its sheer length. GCN Rainbow Road is probably the most broken Rainbow Road, thanks to its topology and horrendous Double Dash physics, even though it's not really challenging. I can't really say anything for the rest.

I agree with your points. But still in my OP, I found it extremely challenging because it is piss easy to fall off.

All the SNES Bowser Castles and Moonview Highway. The SNES Bowser Castles are boring and tiring. Moonview Highway sucks because the people in the mushroom world, got their licence from some shady guy off the street.

I don't really get pissed on too many tracks. If it is 200cc, definitely 3DS Neo Bowser City and GBA Ribbon Road. But they are fine in 150/Mirror

Choco Mountain is one I don't like because of you are a light character you can get pushed off the cliff when the roads are parallel.

I used to really hate Luigi's Circuit in MKWii. I haven't gotten into any Mario Kart since then, so that one still maintains my #1 worst spot.

The Golden Yoshi said:
Moonview Highway sucks because the people in the mushroom world, got their licence from some shady guy off the street.

Pretty sure they're following traffic regulations, but they're driving at a painfully slow speed. I think the Mario Karters are the ones who got their licenses from the shady guys, considering that babies drive karts here.

Shy Guy Beach and Sherbet Land from Mario Kart Wii can go to hell. Those tracks are literally built for the Magikruiser, and the designers didn't give a toss about balancing them for anything else.

Rainbow Road in Mario Kart Super Circuit annoys me too. Jump pads everywhere...

Shy Guy Beach can go burn in the fiery pits of hell for all I care. Moonview Highway is also pretty annoying same with Desert Hills.

Moonview Highway would've been good had it not been for those ditzy cars, which makes it super tedious on 150cc.

Double Dash Rainbow Road and Mirror mode Toad's Turnpike. I personally like Yoshi's Valley, except for the fact that falling is like a 15 seconds plenty

Mario Kart 8's Cheese land, on 200CC.

It's horrible.

Want to make 200cc Cheese Land less fun to drive in?

Try it with Bananas only item mode in Vs Mode

Back