Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Looks like I'm gonna be sweeping with Eevee.

Let's do some maths right now as to see how broken Eevee's Z-Move is:

Eevee + Extreme Evoboost + Baton Pass + M-Rayquaza = banned.

Afterstormer said:
Let's do some maths right now as to see how broken Eevee's Z-Move is:

Eevee + Extreme Evoboost + Baton Pass + M-Rayquaza = banned.

Well since you imply M-Rayquaza, there is a thing used on every Anything Goes team that is Arceus. Good luck baton passing the boosts with 55/50/65 base HP/Defense/Special Defense and no focus sash.

new stuff

mid-stage for all the starters, mega evolution is back (duh), the pokemon in your pc can do stuff now, some multiplayer garbage and a demo that gives you a Greninja that has an ability that makes it change into Ash-Greninja after it kills something.

Crackin355 said:
some multiplayer garbage

DUDE! Don't you realise that this is based off of B/W2's Join Avenue?!

Anyway. I am now 100% Team Litten! Dartrix looks like a bulter from some anime, and Brionne looks cute but creepy at the same time. I like them all.

Uh oh, another demo? Prepare for the datamining and leaks.

Not really a fan of any of the mid-evos, but they're usually the worst of the evolutionary line, so it's not a big deal.

I'm personally miffed how the designers make their birds have one wing spread out and the other tucked in. It's just very unnatural looking. I know birds are kind of anthropomorphized and cartoony in Pokemon, using their wings as hands though anatomically impossible, but it still looks uncomfortable to me. They did this to Pidove, Honchkrow, Ducklett, and now Dartrix, and to me, it looks bad on all of them. Those that are more humanoid are fine, though.

Again, just a personal issue.

Alolan Grimer i meh and Alolan Muk looks cool in motion, but I never really cared about either.

The Bounsweet evolutions are eh, same with Jangmo-o's and Cutiefly. Type: Null's evolution is great though.

edit: Well, the final evolution of Jangmo-o looks fine. I might use it if it can be caught early enough. Too bad it gets wrecked by fairies.

Well, I like Silvally more than Type: Null. I thought the headgear looked stupid af. I always wanted to actually use a Muk so I might use this one.

Steenee is cute, but Tsareena is kind of just ugly. Kommo-o is fine, I don't dislike it.

alolan dugtrio looks pretty unappealing tbh

it's basically just regular dugtrio with a surfer dude wig

Ok, so the demo is now out and we're officially one month away from the game's release. In the mean time, how many of you guys have a planned idea for a team?

Remember to put leaked stuff (text and images) in spoilers!

At the moment, this is the plan for my team. Green is for sure, orange is for debating on which pokemon I will use depending on circumstances.

Popplio
Silvally
Oricorio
Vikavolt or Wimpod2
Mimikyu, Alolan Marowak, or the anchor
Kommo-o or the electric water bug

Salandit evolves into a beast that looks awesome, I like the pink and purple island guardians, the pokemon that may evolve into Lunala or be the so-called "Marshadow" look adorable, the beauty form of UB-02 looks nice to me, Popplio has the most appealing final stage of all starters to me with the runner-up being Rowlet's, I also like the Tsareena line, and the new ghost pokemon all have good shinies. Persian's alolan form looks a little weird as well as Grimer's, Muk's, and Dugtrio.

Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (Please put leaks and spoilers in spoil boxes!)

The demo is nice while it lasted, but I felt like there's not enough content since it was over so soon.

Question for those who have seen the data, since I want to know as little as possible from the main game:

1) How is Accelerock's move distribution: Is it only Lycanroc, or there are other Pokemon with this move? If the latter, do a lot of Pokemon learn it?
2) Any Unova Pokemon get any nice moves that would help them become more viable? No need to name them all: just two or three will do.
3) Is there an Alolan Tangela? I don't expect there to be, but I just want to know this.

Thanks for reading.

My team is pretty much dependant on where in the game a pokemon can be found, spending too long without a new pokemon to use sucks so I like to spread them out so that exp is distributed nicely. If the shitty exp share is back then I don't trust them to make a game that isn't easy as fuck.

anyway, if that one image that supposedly shows the regional dex for the game then there's about 30 pokemon I'd consider using. I'd like to finally use a Metagross if it's available at a decent time. Alolan Ninetales will probably be on my team. Wimpod2 likely. Silvally will probably be a story gift pokemon so I doubt I'll use it, I like it though. I want to use Bewear for a laugh. Pokemon that I'd prefer over others within that 30 would be Krookodile, Alolan Muk, Arcanine, Day Lycanroc and Lurantis.

Not interested in using any of the starters but if nothing interesting/good is available early on then I'll just go with Popplio3.

My haphazardly planned team which is never built for competitive play, just the Pokemon I like:

1. Rowlett and evolutions. Because best starter.
2. Salandit and evolutions. I still love Salandit and I really love the evolution too.
3. Mudsdale cause fuck yeah Cyldesdale!
4. Probably a dragon type, leaning towards Turtonator
5. One Alolan form Pokemon, kind of a toss up between Alolan Ninetales or Alolan Marowak
6. Haven't decided Maybe Pikipek because Toucan but idk I haven't had good luck training pure flying types in the past

Nibbs said:
My haphazardly planned team which is never built for competitive play, just the Pokemon I like:

1. Popplio and evos. Precious water pupper and awesome mermaid/siren thing.
2. Salandit line. Gonna need a fire-type and these guys are pretty badass.
3. Night form Lycanroc for edge.
4. Wimpod line. The evolution is fucking rad.
5. Silvally. Probably my favorite Gen7 mon based on design alone.
6. Mienshao. Duh.

Anyone not using Mimikyu is doing it wrong.

Back