Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
its looks like a druddigon and a torkoal had unprotected sex

but ok t-thanks gamefreak for the new volcano pokemon

Eh, it's ok, but definitely one of the weaker designs. Nowhere near as awful as Bruxxish or Bewear though.

I just noticed that the evil team has the same name as the asshole trio from Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. Not sure if it has been pointed out here yet though

i hope they'll eventually reveal the starter type evolutions

i know there's a high chance it'll be green arrowlet, fighter litten and sexy poppilio but i need to be sure

the names for all the pokemon so far have been downright silly
"sandygast"? really?

also i love crabrawler but why isn't it a mantis shrimp

Not exactly the crab Pokemon I as hoping for, but I'll take it. Maybe it'll have an evolution to look more like a coconut crab.

I'm looking forward to Gen 7, but I definitely think some of the designs leave a lot to be desired.

Crabrawler needed to be a mantis shrimp, yeah.
However, Coconut Crab fighting type is even better imo, they showed a trailer of it just punching everything and its got excellent type coverage. I expect it'll get a prevo but not evolve further. I want one.

Palossand is spooky and adorable and it will be mine.

pokemon-770x562-palossand.jpg

Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast.

i can't believe pikachu is fucking dead

currently I have three Pokemon from this generation that I can see having spots on my team

Rowlet (obviously), Marowak (because of his Ghost Rider form), and Turtonator but WAIT HOLY SHIT WAIT THAT'S TWO FIRE TYPES WHAT AM I GONNA DO

i'm not too stingy when it comes to having two of the same type on my team, as long as they have differing secondary types it's all gud

Back