Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
jangmo-o is also cute

oh look, they finally showed the actual villain team.

and that makes three characters with long blonde hair and green eyes

Tinfoil hat time.

Type: Null is a failed Arceus clone created by the Aether Foundation, who are evil. This thing is a normal type, looks artificial, and has something similar to Arceus' ring.

Hmm, gee, I wonder what Lillie's secret could be and I wonder if she's related to the president of that company in any way...

HMM.....

Type: Null looks great, but I hate the name.

edit: Well, the Pokemon site has this:

UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one.

While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl.

My theory is that Lillie, and the two other characters with that style of blonde hair and green eyes are either disguised Ultra Beasts, or some kind of alternate universe counterpart.

As for Type: Null, it's a failed chimera of some sorts. It seems like an attempt at creating another Arceus. For reason far too in-depth to talk about, Type: Null is likely a combination of Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, and Rockruff. In addition to taking design elements from all three, there's a lot of stuff regarding alchemic symbols that those four represent and them being the necessary elements to create Azoth, (a term that has been showing up in the past few games). Azoth implies a connection to God (Arceus).

If you have a couple hours to kill, these videos go super in-depth behind all the alchemy references we've been getting. Is this whole thing a massive stretch? Most likely. Still fun stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp67IGu5BvKWJ9KTd-xlnH24FUmUSgTVL

Type: Null totally reminds me of chimeras from Mother 3 (play this game dammit) and I am completely on board with that. And yeah, I definitely got an Arceus vibe from it.

If it can be caught or obtained early enough in the game, it's going on my team for sure and I almost never use normal types aside from obligatory early game normal bird Pokemon.

Rather than doublepost, I'll just edit this post.

portrait.png

Alolan form Professor Oak confirmed Professor Oak's cousin appears in this game. The resemblance is uncanny...

CoroCoro!

corocoro10161.jpg

corocoro10162.jpg

corocoro10163.jpg

corocoro10164.jpg

corocoro10165.jpg

corocoro10166.jpg

-Rockruff has a split evolution depending on whether it evolves during the day or night. Earlier we heard that it shares an evolution secret with the starters. Perhaps the starters also have split evolutions.
-Those Ultra Beasts spare a striking resemblance to the two other characters with green eyes and that style of blonde hair. Definitely a connection.
-More info on Type: Null next issue.

UB02 Beauty is completely not threatening compared to the swole mosquito. I mean they both look like bugs but one of them looks like you could step on it and it'd break.

Theory: The UBS are actually jojo stands and ash will get the mosquito dude as his stand.

yo eevee's move is the hypest shit

Also psychic orangutan is cool and I'm using it.

It's sad that I want moon but I like Lycanroc's midday form better than the midnight one.

Still, Oranguru's mah BOI!

EDIT: What happens if Passimian is in a triple battle and both of its teammates get KO'ed? What ability does it get?

Both primates look great and both Lycanrocs still look meh. Glad the customization and Pokemon Amie replacement seem to be expanded.

Eevee and Pikachu exclusive Z-moves are unsurprising considering how popular they are. Waiting for for the Charizard exclusive Z-move to complete the trifecta of overrated-ness.

Back