Mario TV Wishlist

I'd like Baby Mario Bros. to appear at some point.

Doesn't matter if it's a flashback or time travel shenanigans, as long as they appear as a character (and not some object like they were in Yoshi's Island), i'd be down for that.

supermariofan said:
I'll never forget when Luigi learned to sound like Peach in Quest for Pizza. Seriously how did he learn how to-- oh right.
why else do you think he was 'peach' in superstar saga.

Also a mario cartoon would be neat as long it shows the marioverse

Baby Luigi said:
I'd like Baby Mario Bros. to appear at some point.

Doesn't matter if it's a flashback or time travel shenanigans, as long as they appear as a character (and not some object like they were in Yoshi's Island), i'd be down for that.
A flashback episode would be really neat, in my opinion. Although Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time showed hilarious and well thought interactions between the grown-up brothers and the babies, I wonder if that could be done equally well in a TV episode, as the style of AlphaDream in that series is quite unique.

I'd absolutely love that. Interactions between Mario and Luigi and their baby selves is a dream come true, and I definitely love to see more of that, especially expressed in a TV show :D

A 3D animated Mario TV show that takes place in Super Mario 3D World...
That would be great!
But a Super Smash Bros. TV show...
I'd PAY to see that!

Just don't let the writers of Sonic Boom make it.

The Sonic Boom show isn't bad though (like anytime Eggman appears is pretty awesome if you ask me)

I'd rather have a Super Mario Bros. TV anime series animated by Sigurdhosenfeld. That could be his first anime job. He is a good anime drawer.

I'd absolutely adore a modern and proper Super Mario Bros. cartoon or movie, and it definitely doesn't seem out of Nintendo's skill-range considering how great that Super Mario Maker commercial looked. Oddly, I hold a rather strange affinity for the Super Mario Bros. Super Show despite how...

:yoshi: unique :yoshi:

it is. But seeing a new Mario cartoon would definitely put a big, goofy, permanent smile on my face.

Magikrazy said:
I looked up who that was, and I think I'd be pretty uncomfortable watching a show like that.

I guess Nintendo will ask Sigurdhosenfeld to keep his drawings kid appropriate.

Well I would say that Nintendo wouldn't approach him, but to be fair, Rebecca Sugar drew risque cartoons before she started working on Adventure Time and Steven Universe, so who knows?

Baby Luigi said:
The Sonic Boom show isn't bad though (like anytime Eggman appears is pretty awesome if you ask me)

It isn't. It's just not the direction I'd want it to go.

If the Mario series were to get a TV show, I hope that it uses the multiple shorts format, similar to older cartoons like Garfield and Friends or Mickey Mouse Works, rather than having one episode dedicated to the plot. I feel that this suits Mario best because there are a lot of characters in the Mario series that they could base an short on. I won't be opposed to the occasional full-length episode, though.

Thanks for reading.

Back