Smash Bros NX as launch title?????

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Namco Bandai is working on some NX games and apparently Smash is one of them. Of course it's all just a rumor, but if it's true, I'm guessing it'll be a tweaked version of Smash Wii U. Same concept with no changes whatsoever along with more characters and stages, which I actually would not mind at all to be honest. What new characters would you like to see?

Source?

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/01/28/bandai-namco-rumored-to-be-woking-on-nx-games-with-smash-bros-ready-for-launch

How do we know it's not just a straight-up port of Smash 4 Wii U though? The most you could possibly expect from a Smash NX at launch is one that is Smash 4 but it comes packaged in with the DLC already in-game. I doubt they'd go full-on adding new characters right away.

Sounds like bullshit given they're still finishing up with 4 (if you include DLC).

Only possibility I can think of is an enhanced port a la Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.

Impa
Young Link
Ice Climbers
Wolf
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong
Snake
Inkling
Rayman
Banjo Kazooie
Shovel Knight
Sora
Shovel Knight

It's way too early for a new Smash Bros.

If anything at all, it would be a port of 4 with all the dlc characters and stages already installed

the only thing i want is for them to enable all 8 player smash stages by default

Back