Have you ever had a friend for 7+ years?

I used to have a few, only one now that I hang out with sometimes. There are people I've known for longer than seven years but they're very distant friends, only talk to them on rare occasions and probably won't again since we've all graduated. We did take a group photo together early this year since we'd all been through school together from the start, Kind of funny to look at old photos and compare the two.

some of my online friends go back to 2009 or 2010, so yes

i think that as long as you're still actually friends, there's no such thing as "too long". stay friends for sixty years if you want!

Time Turner said:
Dr. Mario said:
People in MarioWiki boards and stuff, I consider acquaintances.
:'(

I haven't actually been here for seven years yet, so none of you guys qualify.

That doesn't mean we don't like you, that just means, well, no one here is really close enough to be considered a "friend" under my personal definition.

I see where you're coming from

I mean maybe if I met one of you I'd make rl friends but really I'm only acquaintances with anyone here

that is until I'm old and probably should retire

Time Turner said:
Dr. Mario said:
People in MarioWiki boards and stuff, I consider acquaintances.
:'(

I haven't actually been here for seven years yet, so none of you guys qualify.
Well, we can buddy each other right now. Me, I'm usually too nervous to request anyone to be a buddy because... well, it's scary.

Did, but im not exactly on good terms with her anymore.

Speaking of which, me and my friend got reacquainted a couple days back. We hadn't talked in about a year, because 7th grade has a crap load of exams and all that jazz. We played the hell out of Mario Strikers: Charged Football and we destroyed Peach.

I'm not sexist, I just hate Peach in that game, because of her bratty attitude.

Bartz Klauser said:
i think that as long as you're still actually friends, there's no such thing as "too long". stay friends for sixty years if you want!
This. Why is having a friend for longer than seven years unusual?

GalacticPetey said:
Bartz Klauser said:
This. Why is having a friend for longer than seven years unusual?

Because you lose friends. This is the case with me; I used to have a friend who I haven't talked to in almost a year, and now I don't consider us friends.

I should get in touch with Tony though...

I recently got back in touch with one of my oldest friends (17 years) after not having really talked to her since elementary school. It was kind of through coincidence but I'm glad it happened.

Both of my oldest friends made accounts on the Wiki. One of them's blocked and the other one didn't do much. I assume that Tom21 is the Tom I know anyway.

only people who would come to mind would be people from primary but never close mind you

Only one since exactly seven years. I am still talking and playing with him, but he is far from my place.

Yes , i don't have many friends in real life , but i get along easily with people and i have maany people that i can rely on thankfuly.

One of my best friends , that i know since we were 10 (im almost 20) i still talk to her frequently .

Online people don't count for me , since being realistic , i don't consider online people ''friends'' whatsoever , no matter how long i know them considering that it's the same thing as talking to Siri.

Back