Have you ever had a friend for 7+ years?

WagNak

Federal Babe Inspector
Is that TOO long of a time to have a friend for? idk discuss

i think even if you've had them around for a long time as long as they haven't started to smell funny they're still okay expiration dates are made up to make you buy more friends when your old ones are perfectly fine

You should touch up the paint job roughly every four years though.

I have some good friends but the longest is 3 years going on 4

I met my friend Anthony in 2012

or was it 2011

oh well it was one of those

My best friend and I have been friends for 20 years, after meeting in kindergarten. My other enduring IRL friendships are about 12 years, all from middle school, and my internet friendships are all 8-4 years old. Plus lots of acquaintances along the way.

Out of my closest friends, the one I first befriended was 19 years ago. The last one I became friends with was 10 years ago.

I consider my twin a friend, and I had her always.

For out-of-family friends, I don't think I had any for 7+ years, but it's getting pretty close to that.

Marcia said:
Recently, I've realised a lot of people at school I considered "friends" are assholes so...
It comes with the gossiping, badmouthing, backstabbing nightmare that is high school. By the time you graduate, most people should mellow out. I can confidently say this as literally half of my grade is currently at the same college as me. On the downside, a lot of my old friendships got damaged when they got too caught up in the system.

It gets worse before it gets better, but trust me that it will get better. Just stay positive and you'll do fine. Again, speaking from experience.

I've known my high school friends for over 10. We didn't change much :b

i've had one friend for over 17 years (i'm 20 atm) and another for about 11 years (though i wasn't really friends with him when we first met, i reconnected with him by chance through some other friends and now here we are)

i have a fair amount of other friends at the moment, i've only really known them for 5 years, but have a feeling that they'll be my friends for many long years to come

Toudou Jinpachi said:
no, due to not really having many friends outside of online friends
This, except I don't have a lot of friends, period. One friend, I've known him for a few years, another friend and his brother, known them for a little less longer. And that's about it to whom I seriously consider a friend.

People in MarioWiki boards and stuff, I consider acquaintances.

Back