Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod

Pretty neat, I guess.

why can't MvsDK die already, it's literally being milked to death

Myrmidon NSY said:
why can't MvsDK die already, it's literally being milked to death

"literally"

Also lol Mini Rosalina

So I heard this is ''free'' your just paying for the amiibos.

Indeed. Just like Bowser jr before her.

I get more annoyed at those vocal minority fans of her that exaggerate everything she does.

That Mini Rosalina and Mini Bowser Jr. goes to show that if there's an amiibo of that character, then you can star in more games, possibly as an obligation. In this way, Smash Bros. is very influential to a character's popularity (playable fighter = one of the mainstays) because an amiibo is created from every Smash Bros. fighter.

I do wish that there were a Daisy amiibo, so she could potentially star in more games, including this one...

Thanks for reading.

GalacticPetey said:
Haruka Amami said:
so mini rosalina is an actual thing now

why am i not surprised
People just need to accept that she's a main stay now. Just like Peach, Yoshi, and Wario.
Well, why does she get a mini figure even before Daisy, Waluigi, or Wario? I think Rosalina actually surpassed those three in terms of priority nowadays.

But hey, at least we have mini Diddy.

Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Haruka Amami said:

why am i not surprised
People just need to accept that she's a main stay now. Just like Peach, Yoshi, and Wario.
Well, why does she get a mini figure even before Daisy, Waluigi, or Wario?
This game is based on amiibo, correct? Those three don't have amiibo. Rosalina does.

Wario has an amiibo I think. It's a smash one but it technically counts.

Mcmadness said:
Wario has an amiibo I think. It's a smash one but it technically counts.
Since Rosalina/Diddy/Bowser Jr. only have Smash series amiibo too, I'm pretty sure it counts.

Poor Wario. Denied his mini.

GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Haruka Amami said:

why am i not surprised
Well, why does she get a mini figure even before Daisy, Waluigi, or Wario?
This game is based on amiibo, correct? Those three don't have amiibo. Rosalina does.
And what about Mario Party 10? We still have potential Wave 2 Super Mario series amiibo, as shown here so the Ware outfit argument isn't valid.

My mild OCD can't stand the fact that they got Mini Rosalina's design wrong. The hair bang is covering her left eye, when her right eye is the one that's actually covered.

Anser said:
My mild OCD can't stand the fact that they got Mini Rosalina's design wrong. The hair bang is covering her left eye, when her right eye is the one that's actually covered.

Obviously that Mini Rosalina is a factory defect

Northern Verve said:
Anser said:

Obviously that Mini Rosalina is a factory defect
Quick, put it on eBay.

Back