Super Moschino

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
CWRTmhzUAAEmDoh.jpg

Moschino, an Italian fashion house led by creative director Jeremy Scott, specializing in designs inspired by overt capitalism, materialism, and pop culture, brings us a familiar look for the Spring/Summer 2016 season--Super Moschino!

Moschino is pleased to announce the launch of the “Super Moschino” project, conceived in collaboration with Nintendo to celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of their most popular and beloved characters: Mario from the Super Mario Bros. series.

The collection includes printed t-shirts and knitted sweaters, characterized by the graphic of the video games hero, along with a series of colorful bags and accessories in leather, ranging from backpacks to bucket bags, and from wallets to belts – all personalized with images of Luigi, Princess Peach, coins, stars and mushrooms that appear during Mario’s many adventures.

The “Super Moschino” collection will be available from December 5th on Moschino.com, at Moschino’s monobrand boutiques in Milan, Rome, Paris, New York and Los Angeles, and at the world’s most prestigious multibrand stores.

vonnB5u.jpg

s39ioSM.jpg

zU7xMe8.jpg

JyG6i2o.jpg

YjUUyJX.jpg

DxG3dJM.jpg

b4LoVKc.jpg

Now to the reason I'm posting this thread, the Mario References page. I feel like this is a substantial entry to that, but I have absolutely no idea which one it will fit into as it's a clothing line and fashion show. I'm also unsure as to what extent it should be covered, mostly regarding the images, as I'm worried they won't be saved anywhere other than my own computer because by the time next season comes around the Moschino website will likely have removed most of its images and information about the sales, with the only one remaining being just social media posts.

I rarely ever edit the wiki and when I do it's just on like Help:Chat or Awards things so I have absolutely no idea what kinda bullshit goes into this other than made up hyperbolic expectations, so, halp

but they gave Mario power tools

he doesn't use power tools iirc

Mary Berry said:
but they gave Mario power tools

he doesn't use power tools iirc

classic depictions of him show it

Mariobrosartwork1.jpg

Pi said:
>Licensed by Nintendo
Okay, I'm feeling like this should get its own page proper. A proposal deciding whether this should be included is in place, I reckon.

Neato! Should I attempt to round up every other bit of info I can?

Pi said:
Anton, is it okay if someone else creates this proposal?

Yeah because I have no clue what I'm doing with it, but I can certainly pay attention to it and whatever

yeah I was going to

maybe Pi and I could be the co-proposers

and about the pix idk where that's from

Anton said:
Pi said:
>Licensed by Nintendo
Okay, I'm feeling like this should get its own page proper. A proposal deciding whether this should be included is in place, I reckon.

Neato! Should I attempt to round up every other bit of info I can?
Please do. The more information we have, the better.
Anton said:
Pi said:
Anton, is it okay if someone else creates this proposal?

Yeah because I have no clue what I'm doing with it, but I can certainly pay attention to it and whatever
Alright, good to know!

Hobbes said:
We have this page, which links to Gallery:Clothing. Maybe it could work better as a section in that Gallery
I think we should still create a separate page on Super Moschino since they've done a Mario related thing officially licensed by Nintendo, so it would perfectly fit in our coverage policy.

Yeah, its own page would be better. Products in similar conditions have their own pages.

Pros to the gallery would be: Content is all found in one place; it's consistent with other clothing items
Cons to the gallery: This is a bigger deal than other items in the gallery; it's not consistent with other non-clothing items.

I think page is better.

You could do a page about Moschino and talk about the clothing line there.

Like the San-ei Co., Ltd. page.

It's a licensed product line. No need to waste time on a proposal

I'd agree with Tucky, mostly because galleries are more for small sets

this doesn't appear to be a small set

Glowsquid said:

gr8

I'll round up things to do it eventually, thanks!

Glowsquid said:

was about to bring that up godammit

It's a huge line of licensed Nintendo products, it definitely deserves its own page with that and KN'EX. Please add it.

I had a big pros/cons post all ready, but like a dozen post conflicts have made it obsolete, so I'll just say yeah, do what Glowsquid said: a "Moschino" article (fitting nicely in {{companies}}) with a "Super Moschino" section (including info and a gallery subsection) would be the best way to do it - it's consistent with past efforts, it's better than cramming it in the overall clothing gallery (tho that page should still link to it), and it will hopefully still bring in search traffic if people ever search for info on the line. More info and more pages is always good.

Back