Who would you like to see in Mario and Luigi; Paper Jam?

I'd love to see Kammy come back, and then interact with Kamek (namely, bicker like an old married couple - it'd be funny, imo), but it probably won't happen, sadly.
If not, there better just not be a Kamek counterpart in PM style. If there is one, Kammy is the only one I'd want. Paper Kamek was nothing but a retcon of the more original counterpart set up by the first Paper Mario.

Best case scenario, we see the return of multiple villains and allies from both series. Worst case scenario, Starlow becomes a beta element and the game is crammed to death with 3D Land and NSMB crap.

HeftyWario said:
Worst case scenario, Starlow becomes a beta element and the game is crammed to death with 3D Land and NSMB crap.

Sounds great to me.

HeftyWario said:
Best case scenario, we see the return of multiple villains and allies from both series.

How would this work without ultimately shoe-honing them in?

HeftyWario said:
Best case scenario, we see the return of multiple villains and allies from both series. Worst case scenario, Starlow becomes a beta element and the game is crammed to death with 3D Land and NSMB crap.
That sounds awesome! :fancy: I hate Starlow, I like the New Super Mario Bros.-styled enemies, and we'll get New Super Mario Bros. enemies and characters in the Paper Mario style!

At the risk of echoing others in this thread, it would be nice to see cameos from past partners, however unlikely that may be, given all the Sticker Star pandering. Another thing I'd like to see is what became of Antasma, exactly. With any luck, assuming he's still alive, there'll be some sort of foreshadowing of his return, much like what was done for Fawful during the events of Partners in Time.

Back