Who would you like to see in Mario and Luigi; Paper Jam?

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Boshi because why not.

So who would you like to see in the upcoming RPG crossover? Personally, Kersti, Broggy and Blue Goomba are my favourites Gah, I mean, seeing as only generic enemies such as Fly Guy or Toads are in their paper form, I wouldn't mind a lot of throwbacks.

(Remember, Paper Mario is a book and so the characters that are defeated could be brought back from an earlier page... Heh heh heh, rooting for Tippi!)

Who do you think?

Ness said:
anyone other than kersti

Ha! Me too. When I was in the Scuttlebug level in World 4 of Sticker Star, I really didn't want to save her.

Even though it probably won't happen, Goomba King.

Really, I'd be content with cameos of old Paper Mario partners.

Bowser jr
Gooper Blooper
King Bob-omb
Penguins

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

petey (i think he was actually confirmed tho)
generally more bosses from the main series

I don't know, maybe other Mario characters like Donkey Kong, Waluigi, Wario, Daisy, give them a chance for once.

Yoshi. His last Paper Mario appearance was TTYD and that was only your partner and one NPC on the Excess Express and a sphinx in Sticker Star.

Still, I'll take any non Sticker Star Paper Mario character.

Doraemon said:
Yoshi. His last Paper Mario appearance was TTYD and that was only your partner and one NPC on the Excess Express and a sphinx in Sticker Star.

Still, I'll take any non Sticker Star Paper Mario character.
So, in other words, anyone that isn't Kertsi?

I'd like to see Yoshi, preferably in a minor role rather than a major one.

Niiue said:
Anything from the good Paper Mario games.

Y'know, the ones without Navi.

So, all of them?

Time Turner said:
Niiue said:
Anything from the good Paper Mario games.

Y'know, the ones without Navi.
I liked Tippi...

Cameos from the old partners would be amazing, and that's pretty much the best I can hope for.

I was talking about the not-even-a-partner from Sticker Star. Tippi was great (though she probably won't return).

kersti looks like trash and tippi was not very interesting

infact i dont even remember her personality very well

ugh spm

I'd love to see Kammy come back, and then interact with Kamek (namely, bicker like an old married couple - it'd be funny, imo), but it probably won't happen, sadly.

Back