User Big Brother 6 - Week 3 - Color Competition

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 2 - HoH

wow really?

The Housguests all stood by the backyard door, waiting. They were finally called into the Backyard, where the competition awaited them.

BMB: "Alright houseguests, it's time for the next Head of Houseguest competition!"

In the backyard were a set of booths, with blocks that showed either "A" or "B" next to them. They got into their respective booths, with Shoey sitting on the side.

BMB: "Let us begin this competition, but first, let me explain the rules."

Majority Rules ~

In this competition, you will be deciding whether or not you think option A is the better choice, or if option B is the better choice. There is no right or wrong answer - it all depends on what everyone else select for their answer! If the majority of people choose "A" rather than "B", then all the people that chose "B" will be knocked out of the competition, and vise versa". If there is a tie, everyone remains in the competition and we move on to the next question. Once we either run out of competitions, or there are 2 people left, we will move on to the Tiebreaker question (and this time I'm making the tiebreakers something that you can't look up, so I am not convinced that there has never been cheating before).

There will be 10 questions total, so here are your questions.

1. Who would you say would win in a popularity contest: A) Smasher or B) MCD
2. Who would most likely give a ten-page critique if they were asked to: A) Freakworld or B) Nabber
3. Which of these two would say "sorry" more times than the other: A) Stargazing or B) Smg2daisy
4. Who would most likely throw a competition: A) Shoey or B) NEX
5. Which would you say are the bigger underdog: A) PoA or B) Nysic
6. Who is more likely to backstab someone: A) Rocker or B) Toad
7. Which of the two would most likely out-argument the other: A) MK or B) Nabber
8. Which of the two would more likely win a competition based on luck: A) NSY or B) Shoey
9. Who would more likely be the first out based on a grammar competition: A) Smg2daisy or B) NSY
10. Who would most likely win a competition if it was based on integrity: A) MCD or B) MK

Tiebreaker question: How many hours did it take for the first HoH competition - from the time the first person voted to the time the last person voted - take?

Just PM me with your answers for each round, giving me either "A" or "B" as your choice, and then the hours for the tiebreaker question. Remember though; sometimes what you think will be the majority will not be the majority. And no working together, so if I recieve PMs or see in your QT that you were working together, you'll automatically be disqualified! I will post a chart of how the answers when I reveal the results, so you can see how it works.

Good luck!

BMB: "Let us begin now."

HoH results will be up next!

I will say that I was not at all expecting the votes to go as they did. I was incredibly surprised.

Also, I am giving the HoH competition until Wednesday evening (Thursday if there are too many people's stuff missing), so that gives you 84 hours to do this.

Porky Minch said:
wow really?

Lapis Lazuli said:
With zero votes to evict, Stargazing, you are safe."

Dude you have to see the fact that everybody loves Stargazing and think me and Cirdec will probably team up or some shit like that. I am not satisfied at the first of the game that we are in the same team already, and this is what we get. If the history of Toad backstab happens again, this kind of game will be a popularity contest only, what we all did for the competition is useless.

Why are you surprised with that results anyway? Let's look of the people who participated:

Freakworld - Super cool and always appear in the boards, gets along with everyone everyday and stuff
MCD - One of the contributors for this forum, did great Mafia games, cool and reputation and stuff
Meta Knight - Cool dude, did some creative stuff in mafia, can talk along with others everyday
Nabber - Gets cool conversations in Skype and boards, Squad
NEX - Did stories, cool dude, and gets along with others
NSY - Being cool in Skype, stuff, and mafia
Nysic - Gets stories, talks a lot in Skype, cool one
PrincessOfAlicorns - Newbie, doesn't get much attention
Rocker - Well player, gets reputation in the boards
Shoey - Always the one who's popular and fun person
Smasher - Fish fisk.What else I can say about Smashie?
Smg2daisy - Only a random, normal user goofing here
Stargazing - Gets all the cool kudos, and chats a lot in the boards and Skype
Toad - Well played in UBB Series, organises things and get strategies to kick others out

Look at your team and look at my team. Obviously you all are praying for a whole team to disappear from the game, and look at the players. This game is so... fragile. From my view. Popularity is everything, it's just like in the school, cool people got the goos stuff, no matter how much underdogs like me and Cirdec tried to win the competition, the result is still the same. You still don't get it? Then I am glad to debate about it with you.

Also, if this posts results in a ban, then I am really disappointed about you all.

i don't think popularity was the reason, i think people thought strategy when they were voting

Smg2daisy said:
squaaaaad

also s2d this isn't a popularity competition, exactly. it's a threat competition. cirdec... wins at pretty much everything, so it's pretty easy to see why people would want to evict him

having "don't vote me because i'm the winning team" isn't the best defense either because everyone wants the winning team gone

Smg2daisy, bringing the drama, just like a true Big Brother player would be.

But in all seriousness, the votes were a 6-5 decision, meaning that 5 people voted to keep Cirdec, and 5 people that actually wanted NEX out of the game. If the game is "rigged" to get you guys out, then the votes wouldn't have been right to the last voter. I will say that - if I was a player - I probably would have voted Cirdec just because you out of everyone else in the game, Cirdec has showed that he was a big part as to why your team won first in the Color Competition, and that - like stated already - Cirdec wins A LOT of things here, so them being scared would be reasonable. I also know that there was not a lot of communication that happened, and that Cirdec's defense was "the winning team should not be losing a member", when in this game the people that usually are targeted are the people are winning things.

If you saw who was nominated, you can see that the two people that were nominated were the people that do the best in the Color Competition, aka the only competition that was done this week at that point. I will tell you that none of it had to do with your relationship with Cirdec, and was simply based on wins.

And the game is less about popularity and more about alliances against alliances. Do you know how many times we have evicted people like Smasher, or MCD, or Nabber, or Packy, or tons of other people that are well-known or popular on this site? Heck, in UBB4 Smasher was the first one evicted, even though Toad was against him on the block!

I will say this now that there really isn't any alliances other than the 5 color teams (or at least that I know of). Alliances are a major part of the game, and given the fact that there are teams and people will be nominated from different teams, you can't just rely on your team to get you out of trouble. It helps a lot to have outside people to have as votes, because votes can save you. My five-preson alliance in UBB4 survived for the first 4 weeks SOLELY on the fact that we had votes that kept us afloat, even though there was like one of us on the block each and every week.

As a host, I try to not comment too much, and if I do it will be very reserved and/or without affecting any of the players, so I apologize if I said anything that was a little too much information (which I don't think I did, other than the alliance thing potentially). But just trust me in saying that while this is a number's game, it is far from a popularity game, and sometimes you work with people that you would rather evict, but sitting pretty and being liked will not get you to the end of this game.

Meta Knight has been disqualified.

I will state again; no working/trying to work with other people, even in PMs or QTs! I really didn't want to, but rules are rules.

Guys I did it
I caused problems based on my personal tastes
are you guys proud of me?

Ravenous Whiskerpillar said:
Guys I did it

you know the rule about opinions on the internet

don't have them

Peter Sam said:
Ravenous Whiskerpillar said:
Guys I did it

you know the rule about opinions on the internet

don't have them
I'm Shoey
i'm above the rules.

Lyn said:
Lapis Lazuli said:
Meta Knight has been disqualified.
Do you need a replacement?

No. MK just isn't allowed to do this HoH since he was trying to share his answer choices with his teammates. It was in good intent, but he just forgot to read the full text.

However, if NEX doesn't do this challenge, he'll lose HOH rights next week, and if he misses another challenge, he'll lose all rights to play in an competition, and if he misses a fifth time, he's out of the game, so...

BMB: "Question 1: Who would win a popularity contest. Pick for A for Smasher and B for MCD."

Almost immediately everyone picks A, with MCD frowning. PoA and FW do not participate in the challenge, so they are automatically eliminated.

BMB: "Everyone picked A, meaning that you are all safe. Next question: Who would most likely give a ten-page critique if they were asked to? A for Freakworld, B for Nabber."

Immediately B is picked, with little doubt on Nabber's mind. Nabber chuckled.

BMB: "Everyone chose B, so everyone is safe. The next question is this: Which of these two would say "sorry" more times than the other? A for Stargazing, B for Smg2daisy."

Everyone but MCD and NEX pick A, with them picking B.

BMB: "I'm sorry MCD and NEX, but everyone else chose Stargazing, so you are out. Here's the next question for the remaining players: Who would most likely throw a competition? A: Shoey or B: NEX?

Everyone but Nabber and Nysic picks A.

BMB: "I'm sorry Nabber and Nysic, but you have been eliminated since Shoey was the majority chosen. Question 4: Which would you say are the bigger underdog? A for PoA, and B for Nysic."

Everyone but Toad and NSY picks A.

BMB: "By majority rule, PoA is the majority vote, so Toad and NSY, you are out. That just leaves Smasher, Smg2daisy, Stargazing, and Rocker left in the competition."

[Smasher]: "Oh man, will this be interesting!"

[Smg2daisy]: "I need to win this competition! I could be next."

[Stargazing]: "I'm so close to winning something, but I never get there. Let's hope this is the time I shine."

BMB: "Question 6: Who would be most likely to backstab someone in the game? A for Rocker, or B for Toad?"

Everyone but Rocker chooses B.

BMB: "Everyone said B for Toad, except Rocker, who is now eliminated."

[Rocker]: "Of course I would get out on the question that included me. Apparently I'm so good at backstabbing I backstabbed myself in the competition. Darn it Rocker."

BMB: "Question 7: Which of the two would most likely out-argument the other? A for MK, and B for Nabber."

Smasher chooses B as Stargazing chooses A. Smg2daisy decides on B.

BMB: "With two for Nabber, Stargazing has been eliminated from the competition!"

[Stargazing]: "Of course. Third place, second place, but never first."

BMB: "Well, now it's between Smasher and Smg2daisy. Time to get out the chalkboards and get ready to answer the tiebreaker question. How long did the voting process take for the first HoH?"

Smasher writes down 11 hours, while Smg2daisy wrote down 35 hours.

BMB: "Well, Shoey’s voteed on 8/22 at 11:07:38 PM, while Meta Knight voted on 8/23 at 8:45:56 PM, which is roughly 21 3/4 hours. Since Smasher is 10 3/4 hours away as opposed to Smg2daisy, who is 13 1/4 hours away, Smasher is the next HoH."

Smasher smiles in joy as he walks over to Shoey, taking the key from him. Smg2daisy is upset, but still hopeful that this will turn out good. Everyone else seems unsure of how this week will go.

Smasher is the new HoH

I will say that I'm honestly surprised by this outcome. Here's a pic to show you how the chart worked:

12033761_1068121626538828_1812284843_n.jpg

Color Competition is up next!

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 2 - Color Competition

fear me

Well just about everyone was right; I did throw the competition. :yoshi:

I'm boycotting this competition because my team is not winning.

(lol i forgot about this)

Lapis Lazuli said:
BMB: "Question 6: Who would be most likely to backstab someone in the game? A for Rocker, or B for Toad?"

Everyone but Rocker chooses B.

aww, rocker, you're so sweet.

Lapis Lazuli said:
BMB: "Question 7: Which of the two would most likely out-argument the other? A for MK, and B for Nabber."

Smasher chooses B as Stargazing chooses A. Smg2daisy decides on B.

How flattering

Back