User Big Brother 6 - Week 3 - Color Competition

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 2 - Color Competition

The housguests were all called into the Dining room by Smasher.

Smasher: "Alright, so to beginwith the nominations, Toad, as the one that submitted the artwork in the last Color Competition, you must make the decision for whether you want to nominate yourself, Shoey, or Nysic."

Toad: "After some consideration, I find that it was myself that did the work, and my teammates should not be in the crossfires of my error, so with that said, I nominate myself."

[Toad]: "It's for the best."

Smasher: "Well, now that we have that, I must now nominate two people. Let me turn the keys to reveal who I have nominated."

Smasher turns the first key, showing NEX, and then the second, showing PoA.

Smasher: "I have nominated both NEX and PoA for nomination. I feel like it's too early to make a big move, plus we don't know much yet, so I thought that we don't know NEX and PoA enough to actually see how they play, and nothing gets players playing than being nominated. I wish you guys the best at the Veto competition. With that, this nomination ceremony is adjurned."

[PoA]: "Well, another red member nominated. It's not like we aren't at a disadvantage enough."

[Smg2daisy]: "Geez, if PoA leaves, then it'll just be me on one team. How is that fair?"

[NEX]: "I guess I earned it. Two weeks in a row. I can survive again."

[Stargazing]: "Yes, it's not me! Thank goodness!"

Who will play in the Veto competition, and who will win it? And will they use it or leave the nominations the same? Find out next time on User Big Brother 6.

Veto Pick is up next!

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 2 - Veto

The houseguests were called into the Living Room, where Smasher was standing. In his hand was the veto bag.

Smasher: "It's time to pick players for the Veto competition! The nominees, will you please join me up here?"

PoA, Shoey, and Toad all stand next to Smasher.

Smasher: "Since Stargazing was a nominee last week, the 7th veto player was her choice, but since MCD is the veto slip, he automatically gets to play in it. Only the two nominees will draw names from the bag. NEX, you can go first."

As MCD joins them, Smasher digs into the bag.

NEX: "Nysic."

Nysic joins the group as PoA digs into the bag.

PoA: "Meta Knight."

Rocker joins the group, having the seven Veto players.

Smasher: "We will be called when the Veto competition will begin. For now, let's discuss and relax."

Veto Players
Smasher
NEX
PoA
Toad
Nysic
MK
MCD

Veto competition will be up next!

veto is my thing

For the PM you received yesterday...

It's done individually.
You have until Week 3 starts, but I prefer to have it by the time to veto ends.
Just give how you think the next few weeks will go; I mean, the game is very unpredictable, but it'll be good.

The seven players begin by picking their spots. They all space out away from each other.

One by one they continue to move closer and close to each other. After long periods of the time, the outer tiles are removed, making it more difficult.

[Toad]: "I really need to win this Veto. I nominated myself, and if I go out, well...that's my fault."

[NEX]: "I think I have a decent chance still. We'll see."

Nysic makes his move, and he notices that all the space around him are filled/taken. He has to wait though.

[Nysic]: "Unless everyone magically loses next turn, I'm out."

PoA, who was struggling the entire time, decided to forfeit the competition. He was out. MCD made the right move and caused NEX to no longer have a move. When it was both Nysic and NEX's move, they had to resign.

Nysic: "I have no more moves I can make. I'm out."

NEX: "I have no more moves I can make. I'm out as well."

Both get to the side as Smasher can make his only and final move, since everything else was taken. Everyone else still had some time, and soon it was Smasher's turn again.

[Smasher]: "Well f**k."

Smasher: "I have no more moves I can make. I'm out."

This leaves Toad, MCD, and MK, who all have one move they can make, unless MCD sacrifices his own game. MCD seems to realize this.

[MCD]: "I can either block off Toad by stealing the second move he can make, or I can move in two other spots, which will allow Toad to win over Meta Knight. These are tough options, but I think I know what to do."

MCD makes the move, blocking off Toad's final move he could have made. Meta Knight starts to realize what this means.

[Toad]: "...no. I was so close!"

[Meta Knight]: "I...I can't believe it."

Toad and MCD's turn arrives after MK's final move.

Toad: "I have run out of moves I can make. I am out."

MCD: "I have also run out of moves, making me out as well."

MK: "I have run out of moves too, but since I'm the last person, I won!"

Meta Knight jumps up in joy as Smasher hands him the Power of Veto. The other housguests that were watching from the sidelines congratulates Meta Knight on his win.

What will Meta Knight do with the veto, and will it change the nominees or not. Find out after the break.

Veto Results:
PoA - Last place (DQ'd).
Nysic - 6th Place.
NEX - 5th Place.
Smasher - 4th Place.
Toad - 3rd Place.
MCD - 2nd Place.
MK - 1st Place (Winner).

Veto ceremony is up next!

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 2 - Veto Ceremony

To be fair the game is "Knight" or flight.

A lot of discussion occurred, with all three of the nominees talking to Meta Knight. Toad was definitely doing his best efforts to get it to be used on him.

[Toad]: "I'll be so mad if I leave this house just because of a painting!"

Meta Knight and Smasher were definitely seeing what they could do. However, Meta Knight was the one that made the final decision.

[MK]: "I'm glad I won, but man is this a tough decision. I just like everyone here."

It was time for the veto ceremony. Meta Knight called everyone into the living room.

MK: "As you all know, this is the veto ceremony. As holder of the Golden Power of Veto, I can save one of the three nominees. Each of them can give a quick speech to save themselves. Toad, we'll start with you."

Toad: "Well, I was nominated not because of the Head of Household, and not because of anyone else's decision, but because of a painting. I chose to nominate myself since my teammates did not do that, and it would suck to lose just because of that. PoA and NEX have played in more competitions than I have, and I have fought valiantly so far in this game. I definitely can be of much service if the veto is used on me."

PoA: "Since Smasher and you, MK, are on the same team, and I was nominated by him, I don't know if you'll use the veto on me. However, we are already down one member and already at a disadvantage. That's all I have to say; thank you."

NEX: "Well, I'm back on the block, so it's no surprise. I was almost evicted last week, and so I'm really afraid that I may be the target this week. I am not dead-weight; I did my best this past week and while I didn't win I definitely got a lot done, so if you think I'm just a floater, I know I'll eventually win a competition to prove you wrong. Hopefully the veto will be used on me to show you."

MK: "Well...I have made my decision. I really feel unsure about this decision, but it's what is best for me right now. I'm sorry, but I've decided not to use the Power of Veto. This veto meeting is adjurned."

MK walks up, and puts the Veto in the box, then closes the lid. Everyone gets up while the three nominees sit there and contemplate everything.

[MK]: "I just hope I didn't make any mistakes."

[Smasher]: "I was nervous if I had to make a nominee replacement. I am feeling a bit unsure of who will be going this week though."

[Toad]: "There's still time to fight. I'm sure I can figure something out."

Who will be evicted this week: Toad, PoA, or NEX? And who will become the new Head of Household? Find out next time on User Big Brother 6!

Eviction results will be next.

>on the block again

man i have it rough in this

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 2 - Eviction

The houseguests are all sitting in the living room. It is eviction night, and with PoA, NEX, and Toad all on the block, one of them will be leaving the house. Toad seems to be a big threat to many, but PoA's activity with the others may have gotten in the way. Let's find out what will happen.

BMB: "Houseguests, it's that time of the night. PoA, Toad, and NEX, you will all have one brief statement as to why you should stay over the others. After that your houseguests will vote - one at a time - for who they wish to evict. Smasher, only in a tie will you vote. PoA, we'll start with you."

PoA: "Well guys, I had fun. I hope you all keep me. Thanks."

Toad: "Listen, I would hate as much as any of you would to go this week because of their own doing. I made the mistake and paid the price, and I rather stay here and play the game rather than lounging around that PoA is doing. Do you want inactive people? That is all."

NEX: "I'm still here to play, and I definitely have shown I'm ready for the best. I hope you keep me."

BMB: "Alright, one at a time, houseguests please go to vote. Meta Knight, we'll start with you."

One at a time, the houseguests go to vote in the Diary Room. After they all have cycled through, the votes are tallied.

BMB: "Houseguests, the votes are in. There is not a tie, so Smasher, your vote will not be needed. As always, I'll start with the person that has the least amount of votes, and is safe this week. With just one vote to evict, NEX, you are safe."

NEX sighs in relief as he gets off the couch and joins the others. This leaves PoA and Toad on the block.

BMB: "Just a reminder, when I reveal the votes, the evicted person will only have a moment to grab their stuff, say goodbye, and leave the house. With that, I will reveal the votes now.

With 5 votes to evict..."

Toad and PoA leaned for in anticipation.

"Toad...you are safe. PoA, you have been evicted from the User Big Brother House!"

Toad sits in disbelief as PoA gets up and grabs his stuff. Smg2daisy is in awe, now the only remaining member of the Ragin' Reds. PoA waves goodbye before leaving the front door. Everyone else heads to the memory wall where PoA's picture fades to gray.

Who will win the HoH? Find out next!

HoH competition is next!

i bet its both of you, plot twist

its me

ha

somehow, some way smasher will always end up on the block.

#ubb4

painful memories

I zoned out. I should finish it. I swear I'm not that sadistic; I usually just wait a few minutes before updating it.

Smasher said:
painful memories

For the record, if anyone has painful memories about UBB4, it's definitely me...

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 3 - HoH

BMB: "Houseguests, it's time to begin the new Head of Household competition!"

All the houseguests walk outside where they find a massive map, all pointing to a specific spot. Each of them go to a spot on the map, where there are mystery cards.

BMB: "Houseguests, let us begin the third Head of Household Competition, shall we?"

Key Communication:

In this competition, you will be going to a random page on Wikipedia ("You can use this link: Here; or just going to wikipedia and finding the RandomPage link on the side. Your goal is to find a specific page, using only the links that are given. For you guys, it is "Rosalina (character)". Simple enough, yes? Let me just tell you a bit more about what I want.

When you arrive on your random page (e.g., Electronic game for me (it wasn't really random; I just chose it for the sole purpose of not having a long example), you will look for a blue link that will hopefully lead you towards another page that will have a link to the Rosalina page. For the sake of all purposes, I will allow you guys to backspace, but only do it if you're getting further away from the task, or the page was a dead-end. You are not allowed to select links from the sidebar, categories at the bottom of the page, or tables, which are usually found at the end of the article. Don't think I won't notice? I'll be checking through your solutions to see how you guys ended up.

So using my example, my route was "Electronic Game" -> "Video Game" -> "Nintendo Wii" -> "Super Mario Galaxy" -> "Rosalina (Character)". In this route, I took 4 turns to get to my location (which would be super lucky if you are able to get). Just tell me the route you took, and that will be all. Please don't cheat in this; because if I think you started at quite a rather coincedental spot (like the example above), I may ask for more information. It's best to screenshot your history (of just the searches) at the end when you get there in case you do end up at a rather welcoming first page. If you get something like "Pilocrocis fumidalis", then I think you don't have to worry about your searching. Also, if you get something like that as your first page - which has barely any links - you can redo the first page, but please inclue that in your end results so I know and I can tell you that it was fine or to redo the competition with the first one.

Tiebreaker question - How many pages did everyone as a group go through in this competition? I.e. total number of paths that all 12 of you took to get from your starting page to the Rosalina page. [Just respond with your results. Aren't these non-cheatable questions great? Too bad I won't know the answer until the end of the competition]

With that, good luck on the competition! May the random button be ever in your favor.

BMB: Ready, set, begin!

HoH Result will be up next!

how many people have turned in their results? it can't be too many more.

The Houseguests all began their search for who could complete theirs the fastest. The goal was to connect their starting points through other points along the map back to the center.

Toad was definitely on his feet.

[Toad]: "I need to win this HoH, badly."

The other houseguests are trying to move quick as well, but poor NEX seems to not be able to catch a break. Instead he is slowly moving away from the center. Glitchy is right behind him.

[NEX]: "You know...there'll be one competition I nail in this game. I can feel it."

[Glitchy]: "I took a ton of detours. Whoops."

MCD and Smg2daisy are both working very hard, getting a ton of work towards the center. NSY is going slowly, but he is gaining speed.

[Smg2daisy]: "I want to be safe. I mean, I've been the past two weeks, but my entire team is out. I'm probably next."

[MCD]: "I have a good shot at winning this. I wouldn't mind being HoH since one of my teammate has been nominated every week."

Toad is getting closer to the center, but NSY is on the opposite end, getting full speed.

[Toad]: "I have to win this! I'm not sure where I fall with the Blue team, but I can't let them win HoH again!"

[NSY]: "It was at that moment when I thought...I might actually win this! I mean, I've been known to be lucky. This might be my time."

NSY managed to get to the final spot, unlocking the card needed to release the buzzer. He rushed towards the center, flipping it open, smacking the buzzer. An airhorn signals, alerting everyone that the new HoH has been crowned.

BMB: "Congratulations NSY on your victory. You are the new Head of Household!"

NSY jumped in joy as Smasher rushed over to him, giving him a high five, passing the HoH key to him. MK joins the two of them, hugging them. Smg2daisy and Toad are both very hesitant on how to feel at the moment.

[NSY]: "I won HoH! I can't believe it!"

[Toad]: "I was on the final spot! I was so close! Geez, I had no trouble winning the first Veto, and now it feels like I can't even win a competition anymore. I keep on coming in second. I thought Stargazing was the runner-up for this stuff."

Who will win the Color Competition, and who will NSY nominate alongside the fifth place nominee from the competition? Find out next time on User Big Brother 6!

NEX - César Portillo de la Luz (12 Moves).
Glitchy - 2009-10 Gold East United FC season (10 Moves).
Rocker - Maurice Leblanc (Engineer) (10 Moves).
MK - Sei Es Drum (9 Moves).
Nysic - 1923 Washington and Lee Generals football team (8 Moves).
MCD - Pin prick attack (6 Moves).
Smg2daisy - Turning Like Forever: Rarities Vol. 2 (6 Moves).
Toad - Crimson/Red (5 Moves).
NSY - The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981 film) (4 Moves).

Total Moves: 70

Color Competition is up next!

Lapis Lazuli said:
Toad - Crimson/Red (5 Moves).

wait you got a prefab sprout album?

sweet

Back