User Big Brother 6 - Week 3 - Color Competition

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - Veto

Porky Minch said:
I'm hosting?

Prepare to die.

Sadly I just randomly picked you using random.org to host it, meaning that you'll read whatever I write in the script (meaning that it has no impact/involvement on your part other than just using your name).

Veto competition stuff will be in shortly. Just got done with today's day for Band Camp.

Porky Minch said:
I'm hosting?

Prepare to die.

mom can we have a different host i don't like this one

eek what's veto and how do i play it

princessofalicorns said:
eek what's veto and how do i play it

It's just another competition, like an HoH, but they'll be more varied in what can happen in one. They don't typically have questions or stuff in them, and I'll try to keep them creative and stuff.

And I'm going to send out the Veto either tonight or tomorrow; band camp just completed.

Obligatory post here so this thread actually is updated.

The seven veto Players all walked out into the backyard, where they found themselves in this aquarium-esque arena. There was seven massive boards on one side, with a pool that had all sorts of stuff on the bottom along it. It appeared that there were letters and other junk on the bottom of the pool. Everyone else sat on the side to watch them.

FW, dressed in a shrimp outfit: "Players, get ready to go diving for treasure, because while a picture's worth a thousand words, you only need one at your chance to get the pirate's gold. Gold as in the Golden Power of Veto of course. Now, let me explain on this competition will work:

In this competition, your goal will be to spell the longest word possible. The person that has the longest correctly-spelled word will win the Power of Veto. If there is a tie, then it'll go to the person that finished first. If you do not have the longest word, or you misspell your word, then you are out of the running for the Power of Veto.

In order to spell those words though, you need the letters. There are four sections of the pool, where certain letters can be found. Here's a chart for what the probability of each letter is in each area:

Section 1:
25% A's, 15% P's, 25% E's, 15% R's, 15% T's, 5% Q's

Section 2:
10% B's, 5% Z's, 30% I's, 20% S', 15% C's, 10% F's, 10% V's

Section 3:
5% X's, 30% O's, 15% D's, 10% J's, 20% M's, 20% N's,

Section 4:
5% Y's, 20% U's, 10% W's, 10% K's, 25% L's, 15% H's, 15% G's

You are able to visit each location 10 times, brining back three letters each time. That means that each player will have a total of 30 letters at the end to use to spell the longest word they can. Sometimes it'll be a good variety to spell with, but sometimes it can end up being very hard to work with, especially if you don't have a lot of vowels to work with.

I would like you to send me the first part like in the example below, meaning that you give me for each round the area you would like to grab letters from:

Example:
Round 1: Section 2
Round 2: Section 4
Round 3: Section 1
Round 10: Section 1

After you do that, you will recieve your letters that you got, and then you have to make the longest word that you possibly can. At which point, all you do is wait and see if your word was the longest, and with the correct spelling.

FW: "Now, let's see what lives at the bottom of the sea, and if it'll bring you good fortune. Go!"

Veto Results will be up next in a few days

Oh please; this is far from dead. I actually got a lot of them, and I have about half the people completely finished. I'm just waiting on a few more people to send in stuff (not sure if Shoey's No mean he won't do the comp, but if he doesn't, then that's his choice). I will probably end this on Wednesday, meaning whoever doesn't do their stuff will be out.

So yeah, don't think this is dead.

I'm ending this today; I would have done it yesterday, but Wednesday/Thursday are probably the worse days of the week in terms of class/sleep/homework.

I'll also add the other story after my last class today, which ends at 6pm. So expect to see the story before 7pm.

All seven of them sprinted out into the waters, where they immediately scrambled and dived deep into the water. PoA and Smasher were very quick to come back up to the surface with letters in there hands, swimming back as fast as they could.

[Smasher]: "Not sure the intentions Stargazing had with picking me for veto, but I definitely wouldn't mind winning it since it'll mean I'm safe."

[PoA]: "With one of my teammates on the block, winning it would help protect me and Cirdec, ensuring that the Red Team is immune and safe from eviction."

Shoey and NEX didn't seem to do much. Shoey wasn't really feeling the competition, so he was doing his best to throw it. NEX on the other hand was just doing terrible.

[NEX]: "Wow, I really suck at these competitions."

[Shoey]: "I rather just sit back and let the three nominees do their thing, because I'm already safe."

Cirdec was figuring out the best course of action, while Stargazing and Toad were rushing madly for as much of the letters as they could get.

[Stargazing]: "Please, I need to win this. I would hate to go the first week over something as stupid as getting second place in the color competition."

PoA was the first to start spelling a word, figuring out what to spell. Stargazing was right behind, looking at her letters.

Stargazing: "Can I add letters if I'm missing any?"

FW: "Stargazing...what are you doing?"

Stargazing: "I'm just...confused."

FW: "Only the letters you have."

[Stargazing]: "I think I had a brain fart for a minute there."

A minute later, and Stargazing figured out the word, locking it in. PoA was the next one to lock in their letters. Toad and Smasher were back to back, figuring out the best course of action, while Cirdec was still picking up letters. Shoey and NEX were very far behind everyone else.

FW: "One minutes left, you scrubs!"

Toad was smiling, locking in his answers. Smasher seemed very ticked off when he locked his letters. Cirdec just moved around a few things before locking his answer in.

The buzzer went off with Shoey and NEX in the water.

FW: "I'm sorry mates, but since you didn't lock in your answers, you are out of this competition. That means only the five that have letters locked in will have a chance at the power of veto."

They swam off to the side, joining the others. The five of them got anxious as they waited to see what would happen with them.

FW: "Alright, so, since Stargazing was the first one to lock in her answer, let's see what she has spelled."

Stargazing flipped open her lid. Everyone gasps at the sight.

Stargazing: "I have spelled HIEROGLYPHS!"

FW: "That is...a correctly spelled 11 letter word. That means that you are currently in first place. PoA, what word have you spelled?"

PoA flips open the lid.

PoA: "I have spelled EQUESTRIA!"

FW: "Well..it's a correctly spelled 9 letter word, but since it isn't as long as Stargazing's. I'm sorry but you are out. Toad, what word have you spelled?"

"Toad flips open his lid. Everyone is gasped."

Toad: "Well, seeing how easy that first HoH competition was, I thought I would spell OVERSIMPILIED."

FW: "Wow, that's a correctly spell 13 letter word, which now knocks Stargazing out of the lead. Congrats! Smasher, your turn."

[Stargazing]: "Man, this sucks. I guess I can hope Smasher will win it."

Smasher flips open his lid, sighing.

Smasher: "Given what I found - which was not a lot of vowels - I spelled FIGHTING."

[Smasher]: "This competition was so against me."

FW: "Well, since that's only 8 letters, you do not place at all. Cirdec, you're next."

[Smg2daisy]: "Please, oh please, let Cirdec win."

[Rocker]: "Cirdec is really good at competitions it seems, so I would not be surprised if he wins it."

[Stargazing]: "If Cirdec gets off the block, that increases my chances of going home."

Cirdec flips over his lid.

Cirdec: "I...spelled TROMBONIST."

FW: "Well, that 10 letter word is spelled correctly, but since it's not as long as Toad's, that means that Toad is the winner of the Golden Power of Veto."

Toad jumps up in joy, grabbing the medallion from FW.

[Toad]: "Wow, the shades sure are taking everyone by storm. We still have our mystery gift to figure out what we'll win. I wonder if I'll use the veto?"

[Stargazing]: "Well, with someone on Shoey's team with the Veto, I don't think he'll use it."

[Cirdec]: "I need that veto to be used, because if not, the Reds may be the first shot. I need to figure some things out."

[Shoey]: "Well, at least the nominees didn't win. We'll see if we shall use the veto or not. At least we have the option to decide. It's a great week."

With Toad as the Power of Veto holder, will he use the veto to save one of the nominees? And if so, who will Shoey put up as a replacement? Could this be one of the nominee's only shot at redemption right now? Find out after the break.

RESULTS
Toad - Winner - 13 Letter word
Stargazing - 11 Letter word
Cirdec - 10 Letter word
PoA - 9 Letter word
Smasher - 8 Letter word
Shoey/NEX - Did not participate

Veto Ceremony will happen next.

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - Veto Ceremony

With Toad and Shoey in power, it was a great time to be on the Shades' side. The other teams were really squirming. There was much discussion happening, with whether or not to use the Veto. The question was who to use it on.

[Toad]: "I mean, Green, Red, and Purple all have a member on their team on the block, so that leaves Blue and Shades without someone nominated. Obviously Nysic won't go up. It might be good to keep in our options what there is."

[Shoey]: "I really don't mind making a replacement, since I think it'll be apparent who my target after this nomination ceremony. Toad and I think we know what to do to ensure that this person goes."

Toad calls everyone into the Living Room, where they all sit. The three nominees sit in the nomination chairs. Cirdec and Stargazing seems nervous while NEX is kind of there.

Toad: "Well, this is the veto ceremony, and as the winner of the Golden Power of Veto, I can decide whether or not to use the veto to save one of the nominees. If I do choose to use it, Shoey must make name a replacement nominee to take the spot, even if I use it on NEX. If you guys want, you can give a last minute speech."

Stargazing: "Well, I am not good at formulating defenses, so I just say I hope you use it on me, and if not, just don't evict me. I would love to stay at least another week."

Cirdec: "I know I am seem like a tough competitor, but I have yet to win a competition, and there is a lot of reasons why using the veto on me would be worth your time."

NEX: "Whatever."

Toad: "Well, after careful discussion with the Head of Household, we both decided who we wanted out, and I think it is the best decision on our part, and we feel that in order to get rid of this person, the nominees would have to be weak in comparison, and since we think it is, I choose...Not to use the power of Veto."

Stargazing and Cirdec both bite their lips at the news.

Toad: "With that, the Veto Meeting is ajourned."

Toad puts the Veto back in the box, closing the lid, solidifying the ceremony.

[Cirdec]: "Well, now I going to have to really fight to stay in this house."

[Smg2daisy]: "This sucks, major time."

[Stargazing]: "It sucks since I'm still not sure who the target is, and since NEX and I are a thing, I could easily be the target."

[NEX]: "It's sad to be up against Stargazing, but I think I'm in a good spot."

Who will be evicted, and who will become the new HoH? Find out next time on User Big Brother 6!

The Eviction will be up next!

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - Eviction

so uh

if you want to give me a reason not to vote you, you should definitely tell me asap

don't vote me because i'm not up for eviction

sure mcd

Nabber said:
so uh

if you want to give me a reason not to vote you, you should definitely tell me asap
we're on the same team

everyone else: if there's any sort of team-team alliance (if that's ever a thing) i won't betray

i don't really know how to formulate defenses so uh
pizza i guess

Nabber, we are partners for squid squad.

For others, my team won the first challenge, so I don't find fair that you vote for someone from the winning team.

BMB: "Tonight, with fifthteen people in the house, one of the five teams will lose a valuable member. Will it be one of the Ragin' Reds, one of the Gritty Greens, or one of the Pompous Purples? They all have fought hard to survive this week, but by the end of tonight, only fourteen players will remain, as well as a new Head of Household crowned. The question is, will the new HoH use the power to continue the demise of one team, or will a power shift already happen? Let's find out now on User Big Brother 6!"

All the houseguests are called into the Living Room. Cirdec, Stargazing, and NEX all sit in the nomination seats, nervous as can be. One of them was going to leave, but they still weren't sure who.

BMB: "Houseguests, in a few moments, your fellow housemates will vote to decide which of you three will go home. As the nominees, none of you can vote. Shoey, as outgoing Head of Household, you will only vote in an event of a tie. One by one the voters will go into the Diary Room and cast their votes to evict. When all the votes are tallied, I will give the results. Right now, you have a last moment to give your case as to why they should keep you. Cirdec, you're first."

Cirdec: "Well, I know that I may seem tough, but I mean, come on. The Red team won the first color competition, and that's the only reason why I'm sitting on this block. At least I've been playing this game."

Stargazing: "I am terrible with defenses, but I just hope my teammates don't vote me out, and if there are any alliances or what-not, I promise I won't betray. I guess that's it...Pizza."

NEX: "Whatever."

BMB: "Alright houseguests, we shall begin the votes. Smg2daisy, we'll start with you."

One by one the houseguests go in and cast their votes. All eleven vote, with Nabber out of the Diary Room last.

BMB: "Houseguests, the votes are calculated, and we have our results. First, I will let you know who recieved the least amount of votes. With zero votes to evict, Stargazing, you are safe."

Stargazing smiles in glee as she gets up, sitting on one of the couches to the side. Cirdec and NEX remain on the nomination seats, looking more nervous than ever.

BMB: "Just for everyone's reminder, as soon as I reveal the evicted Houseguest, they will only get a moment to grab their belongings and leave the house.

Now, with a vote of 6-5, Cirdec..."

Cirdec looks in fear as Smg2daisy bites her lip.

BMB: "...you have been evicted from the UBB house."

Cirdec gets up in defeat, hugging everyone as he walks towards the door. Smg2daisy gives one last tearful hug before Cirdec exits out to the crowd applauding. The houseguests walk over to the memory wall, where they watch as Cirdec's face fades.

HoH competition will be up next!

Back