User Big Brother 6 - Week 3 - Color Competition

User Big Brother 6

Guidelines ~
The game consists of fifteen houseguests entering a isolated house where they must face each other in weekly events for ten weeks in order to win the final prize, a half a millions dollars. However, the winner will have to beat out fourteen other houseguests, as well as surviving to the end of all ten weeks.

At the beginning of the week, players will compete in a Head of Household competition in order to become Head of Household (HoH). The HoH will not only provide that player will immunity for the entire week, but will also have dominion of the house and the nominations. Once someone wins HoH, they cannot compete in the next HoH competition, though they may compete in the following week's HoH competition.

The next day after the HoH competition, excluding the first week, there will be a Color Competition, to determine how the teams will be placed for the week, meaning who is immune, who are the have-nots, and who is on the block.

Once the Color Competition is done, the HoH will then nominate two players, along with the nominee via color competition, up for eviction. Once the decision has been made, they will remain on the block, unless they or others have a special power to remove them from the block.

The following day after nominations, players will compete for the Golden Power of Veto (PoV). Seven players will compete: The HoH, the three nominees, the player on the second place team from the color competition, and two houseguests drawn from a bag. The PoV has the power to "Veto" one of the HoH's nominees from the block. If the PoV is used, the Head of Household will have to name a replacement, who cannot be the PoV Holder, in the given case it was won by a nominee or another player*. However, if the PoV is not used, the nominations will remain the same. The decision to use the PoV will take place two days following the competition, known as the "Veto Ceremony".
* - In the Final Four, the PoV cannot be used by the sole non-nominated player to save themselves and another player; it will only make them the sole replacement for that nominee.

At the end of the week, the two nominees will have one final chance to pled to their fellow houseguests for why they should remain in the game. One by one, Houseguests will vote for who they want to evict. The two nominees are unable to vote, and the HoH will only be allowed to vote in the presence of a tie. All votes will be tallied and accounted for, even if a majority has already been reached. Once all the votes have been tallied, the houseguests with the most votes to leave will be evicted from the house.

After the first six houseguests have been evicted from the game, the remaining players will be the "Final nine". From that point on, all players that are evicted will be taken to a sequester house, where they will be unable to interact with both outside world and the ongoing game. The seven evicted houseguests from that point will be consists of the Jury, who will decide between the final two who wins the game.

The Color Competition is a unique recurring event that will take place throughout the entire season. All houseguests will be teamed up into teams of three – five teams in all – and work together in collaborative challenges. Rankings will be given to teams based on scoring, accuracy, and/or completion.

Ranks ~
I. The team that places in first in the color competition will have one of their members granted with Immunity. That will be decided based on score, players, and other teams.
II. The team that places in second place will have one of their members automatically participate in the Power of Veto competition during the same week.
III. The team that places in third will be granted a prize that could either benefit or harm them. They have the option to deny the gift, but the decision must be unanimous.
IV. The team that places in fourth place will be the Have-Nots for the week. As a result, they must endure a week of slop, cold showers, and uncomfortable sleeping quarters.
V. The team that places in fifth place will have one of their members automatically put up for eviction for the week.

Notes ~
• If the Head of Household is on the first place team, they are not allowed to be the one given Immunity. If the first place team solely consists of the Head of Household, then immunity will be granted to the next available place.
• Even if the Head of Household is on the fifth place team, their team will not be exempt for the rule except for the Head of Household. If the fifth place team consists of only the Head of Household, then the rule is exempt and ties in with the next available place.
• As the weeks go by and the number of houseguests decreases, they will remain on their team, even if three teams have only one person in their group. Teams will not merge for any reason besides another twist provided by the host.
• When a team has their entire active houseguests evicted, that team color will no longer exist, and will be voided in total teams count. In that event, the highest rule will not be cancelled, but rather applied alongside the next highest rule.

Special Events ~
Endurance Competition - Some of the HoH will be a test of endurance, where they must use strong will and stength in order to win the competition. In most of them, there will be a special prize/punishment given to some of them.

Double Eviction - On certain weeks, there will be a double eviction, in which a weeks-worth of competitions and challenges will be done in one hour. Within that time, a HoH will be crowned, they will quickly nominate two players, someone will win the PoV, a quick Veto Ceremony, and another houseguest sent out the door an hour after the week's houseguest was evicted. Due to time restraint and inability to do Twist information, must wait until it is revealed in-game!

Diary Room - Once a week, each player will enter the Diary Room and share their thoughts about things going on in the game, with questions in general asked by me, the host.

Other Notes ~
  • PMs will be sent throughout the week, containing the information for the HoH, twist information, or Veto Competition. Each player will have 48 hours from when they recieve the PM to compete their competition, or will automatically forfeit the competition, unless given valid reasoning.
  • PMs will be sent at the end of the week, telling them to cast their vote for who they want to evict. It must be in this format "I vote to evict Player" in order for it to count. Each player will have 48 hours to submit their response after PM is recieved.
  • PMs will be sent at the end of the week asking the player to share their thoughts/feelings about events that happened in this game. It is also the perfect opportunity to tell the host what alliances they have made, as well as who they are targeting.
  • Once a player commits to the game, they will be unable to quit once the Final nine is created, unless given valid reasoning. Players may not re-enter the house, nor will any new players enter the house, unless under valid reasoning by both the player and the host.
  • There will be a single twist in the game, which is revealed the first day of the game. It will last from the start of the game all the way to the Final Four.
  • Each week will last for about 8-12 days in real time, depending on how active the players (and myself) are, as well as conflicts with the host that prevent him from internet access.
  • If a player fails to sent in their PMs from the Host in the 48-hour limit and did not submit a valid reasoning, they will earn a warning on the first time, a penalty vote against them [valid only through same week as penalty] on the second time, unable to compete for the next HOH on the third time, unable to compete in any competition for the week on the fourth time, and disqualfied/expelled from the game on the fifth time.

Teams ~
Ragin' Reds
PrincessOfAlicorns
Cirdec
Smg2daisy

Gritty Greens
NEX
Glitchy
MCD

Brawny Blues
Meta Knight
NSY
Smasher

Pompous Purples
Nabber
Rocker
Stargazing

Sable Shades
Shoey
Toad
Nysic

Players ~
Glitchy
MCD
Meta Knight
Nabber
NEX
NSY
Nysic
Rocker
Shoey
Smasher
Smg2daisy
Stargazing
Toad
PrincessOfAlicorns - Week 2
Cirdec - Week 1

Key:
HoH
Veto
Both HoH/Veto
Immune
Nominated
Evicted
Jury

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Come and join!

1st

3rd

4th

never played nor seen this before so we're cool.

okay dokay

Well it's about damn time

completely glossed over bmb asking me about this on irc, gg me

BMB how am I supposed to beat you if you aren't playing?
HOW WILL OUR RIVALRY CONTINUE

Glitchy said:
Can I be a replacement if possible?

That's fine, I'll PM you if anyone chooses to drop out.

Also, the HoH has been sent. I'll post the first story once the HoH is complete.

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - Meet the houseguests

you're still going down bmb

I'm honestly intrigued by the votes so far. I have over half so far, so that's good. I can't wait to see what will happen.

maybe you should put the people into undisclosed recipients in pms else I'll hit reply to all by reflex

"Another season, another group of people here to win it all. There will be fights, there will be drama, there will be alliances, and there will be betrayals. This season will be as gruly as ever when it comes to wanting to make it to the end. But this season, who you want to work with may not be the people you would expect. Getting to the end may be one of the hardest things this season, with twelve weeks of constant struggle for power and avoiding the block. Only one can win, and we shall see who it is. But first, it is time to introduce the fifthteen people competiting this summer for User Big Brother 6!"

The fifthteen houseguests all walk out. The players are Smasher, MCD, Meta Knight, PoA, Freakworld, Cirdec, NEX, Stargazing, Smg2daisy, Nysic, Toad, Shoey, Rocker, NSY, and Nabber. They line up around this circle table, all facing each other.

"Before we begin, we will start differently. You will compete in your first competition shortly, but it will not be the Head of Household competition, as you expected. Instead, it will be something completely new, and will change how you play the game this year, so as always, expect the unexpected. Yet, we still have to crown a Head of Household, so before you are the list of people that you will be competiting with and against all summer long. You must select one of them, other than yourself, for who you want to be the first HoH this game. The winner will be whoever gets the most votes. You may vote now."

All the players take a moment, looking over the names. One by one they scribble and circle the person they want to win. It is only a few minutes later that all the votes are casted.

"Now then, the votes will be tallied, and we shall reveal who the Head of Household is. But first, we will allow you to go in the house and get accustomed. Once you compete in the first competition, the first Head of Household winner will be revealed. For now, enter the house, and get to know each other. I will be back shortly."

The houseguests enter the house, where they will spend the next 3 months in. Who will win, who will be evicted? Find out after the break.

Back