Votes: 1 4.2%
  • DK has enough reps

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE, THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

NSY

Celestial Guide
Who would you rather see as the new DK rep should one appear as DLC.

I would personally like to see see Dixie mostly because I think she'll offer the most unique moveset of the bunch since they could make good use of the ponytail. I wouldn't mind K Rool because it adds more villians.

I'd be immensely happy with either K. Rool or Dixie and personally wish we had both, but between the two I think K. Rool would offer more variety all around, so I'd pick him. Cranky Kong however I personally would want to be an assist trophy. I think he's a great character but I don't care much for the idea of him being playable.

If it came down to just one, I would go with K. Rool. Though both K. Rool and Dixie need to be in the next game. Seriously, it's Nintendo's 5th best selling franchise.

Magikrazy said:
Yeah, yeah. You already know who I voted for.

not lanky appearently since im the only one who voted for him

I'd like King K. Rool or Dixie, but my sister said that she'd even play as King K. Rool if here was there. I just hope they don't get "realistic" voices.

King K. Rool is the best possible character IMO, but Dixie and Cranky would be great too.

Mario Party Δ said:
my sister said that she'd even play as King K. Rool if here was there.

Yes, that's true all right

K. Rool because we need more villains and I feel he'd bring more new to the table than dixie, but I'd be fine with either.

tbh I don't feel DK needs a third rep that badly, but if they were to have one I'd think it should be Dixie (with bias) -> King K. Rool.

DK is the 5th best selling Nintendo franchise though. The fact that Kirby, Fire Emblem, and Kid Icarus all have more characters than DK is a bit confusing.

He has no style. He has no Grace.

This Kong has a funny face and you know who I am reffering to.

Back