Paper Mario for Wii U

PowerKamek

Rest In Peace, Walkazo
MarioWiki
PowerKamek
Nintendo might possibly announce Paper Mario for Wii U at E3 2015. More information is told here:
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/68406/20150520/paper-mario-wii-u-release-date-announcement-possibly-e3-2015.htm
We will have to wait until E3 2015 before we know if this is true or not, but it possibly is.

I really don't know why this warrants yet another thread when you can easily post it in that thread

Oh wait you already did, so why did you make a new thread?

And the leak is very dubious at best. My policy with leaks is that all leaks are false unless stated otherwise.

That's my policy too, I always treat leaks with skeptism. The reality is, however, is that some leaks are more believable than others.

Yeah, there is no need for this thread since there is already an existing thread by Fawfulthegreat64. You may as well post an announcement there.

As I told you in PM, don't take what I said too harshly. You are making your way around this place, it's fine to make mistakes when you're starting out.

Everyone makes mistakes. Every newbie has made mistakes. I even made mistakes too when I was a noob.

Back