Yooka-Laylee

Banjo-Kazooie was delayed by six months so I'm not surprised to see Yooka-Laylee being delayed by what looks like to be six months.

NSY said:
Don't be mighty no 9 2.0.

That would require the game looking vastly different and having a trailer that insults your intelligence.

So

Team17 is publishing this?

Since when do they publish stuff (except for their own games) lol?

Has anyone told MCD about this occurence?

Not that it matters much but I mean he /is/ the user with the worms-inspired username

With the exception of the images in the kickstarter, I haven't seen a single gameplay video of Yooka-Laylee yet. I bet this is going to make the game 10 times better for me.

I really liked the looks of this game, and will be glad to support the Wii U version since the developers are doing it on their own. Of course it will need to be well-constructed, but I trust the developers to get that down.

Thanks for reading.

I want it dammit.

I want to relieve the nostalgia.

>I seem to have gone on such a grand adventure that I've ended up in the wrong game.

I swear if they only put him in for that line I'll laugh

http://gonintendo.com/stories/270218-yooka-laylee-cancelled-for-wii-u-due-to-unforeseen-technical-iss

"technical issues" right

surely not because the wii u is a dead system

I feel bad about people who backed this for the Wii U but I think they can get a Switch version for free, at the very least.

They still have to *buy* the Switch.

Baby Luigi said:
I feel bad about people who backed this for the Wii U but I think they can get a Switch version for free, at the very least.
they can change could any version (PS4, Xbox One, Steam) I believe

Back