2015 NFL Season

I kinda figured there was going to be at least an attempt to comeback. Sure enough Seattle battled back to a one-score game but unlike with the Green Bay game last year they just couldn't have the same crazy luck they've had. We'll at least have a new NFC Champion this year. And I don't mind whoever wins it. Though this game brings questions for the Panthers. Which team will show up? The first half where they dominated the Seahawks, or the second half where they let the opponents nearly come back to win like against the Seahawks and the Giants.

Granted so will the Cardinals giving their struggles against Green Bay. But it should be a good game.

I feel like Seattle is the NFL's Auburn Tigers. Insanely lucky at times(most of 2nd half, any time they play Green Bay), but the luck always swings back to bite them(today's onside kick attempt, the Butler pick).

I'm a Patriots fan who wants the Steelers to win here because my team would be at home.

That said, I feel confident the Pats can beat either one of these teams, tough as it would be.

I hope the Steelers win just because they're up against fucking Denver. That said, if our offense works the way it did yesterday, I like our odds either way.

Well then, it's Patriots-Broncos for the AFC. One more (And likely last) showdown between Brady and Manning.

However, the Broncos still didn't impress. If it weren't for the fumble from Toussaint they likely would be out. And Peyton really did not play that well. The Steelers were just too banged up on offense to make up for miscues, mistakes, not to mention the Broncos got alot of good field position. Neither team looked that scary, and I think the Patriots should beat them handily. The Chiefs were a scarier team then these two by a mile.

I can only see the Patriots lose if somehow their offense has an off day and the Broncos defense plays lights out. Again, when the Patriots played the Broncos earlier. They were not at full strength, and there was some really snowy conditions. And despite it all, it still took OT and a mistake from a Rookie punt returner to win. The Broncos would be better off playing Osweiler, but won't of course. Even if they did though, they'd still have a hard time since Osweiler is just a few notches above Washed up Peyton right now.

On a side note, in the Wild Card round all Away teams won. But in the Divisional Round, all Home teams won. No matter who plays in the Super Bowl, it will be between 2 of the four best teams in the league in terms of seeding. (Though right now my ranking for who's likeliest to win this year goes 1. Patriots 2. Cardinals 3. Panthers 4. Broncos)

so, you guys have a favorite player on your team? maybe a position of need you'd like to fill in the draft or just someone you'd like to see on your team?

I think we really need a running back to complement Murray, he fell drastically during the second half. But, from what I've seen, there's no clear choice of RB that would be available at pick 14.

What happened to him? Was it just a matter of gameflow?

I figured you guys would look for a spot to fill on defense, maybe in your secondary.

He had the entire load of our running game (we were 28th in rushing yards and yet Murray was the 6th in the League and 2nd in the AFC in rush yards), that's why I think another RB would help greatly but defense should probably take priority, you're right. Mackensie Alexander would be a good fit for our secondary, IMO. He should be available by the 14th round.

Somewhat related: I play a lot of Madden, and they give you the option of relocating teams. Instead of going Los Angeles, I relocated the Rams to Ireland.

Say hello to the Dublin Celtic Tigers: https://kickseven.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/dublinmadden.jpg

Once again, I'm a Patriots fan. I just thought this would be fun to try.

I've relocated a few teams. My brother does it constantly. I think I go to London most often.

Yeah, I considered that city first (https://kickseven.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/londonmadden.jpg). Then I looked up the other choices and absolutely loved the Celtic Tigers uniforms.

...Welp, color me surprised. I didn't think Denver could do it. Their Defense just did enough to win. Though Peyton's still going to be challenged in the Super Bowl. As much as it would be nice to see Peyton retire after one more Super Bowl win. Both the Cardinals and Panthers defense will be a challenge for him. We still remember how the Seahawks smoked the Broncos 2 years ago and that's when Peyton was still Peyton for most of that season. Broncos defense will have to be even more lights out especially if they face Cam and the Panthers who have a more legitimate rushing attack. They might have a shot if the Cardinals make it and Carson Palmer struggles like he did against the Packers.

To be fair though, Patriots made enough tiny mistakes to lose. If Gostkowski hits that extra point the game goes to at least OT. Not to mention the almost fumble incomplete pass from Amendola that would of at least gotten Patriots within a few yards of another touchdown.

WELP.

Eh, whatever. I guess Peyton getting his ass handed to him in the Super Bowl one last time is the only fitting way to end his career. And to be quite honest, I lost a lot of interest in the NFL compared to the college game this season...

I just unfriended some kid on Facebook. All he does is talk trash about the Patriots, and he's a Giants fan.

When your team isn't even there, you have no room to talk.

i know how you feel, my first text after the cubs lost to the mets was from my cardinal-loving brother :(

on another note, i want olsen back

Oh man, I think the Super Bowl could be a repeat of the 2013 Super Bowl. Only replace the Seahawks with the Panthers as they feast on Peyton and the Broncos.

Granted the Broncos defense is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better then they were then. But if Peyton continues his offensive ineptitude. Then I think it's quite probable that the Panthers roll all over them just like the Seahawks did. Unlike the Patriots, the Panthers have a legitimate rushing attack. Including from their QB. The Patriots O-line suffered and it showed with how many times Brady was pressured. That won't happen against the Panthers.

Man, that was painful to watch, it looked like they were gaining momentum up until that muffed punt, then it just went downhill from there.

Wasn't feeling confident in AZ after how rough Palmer looked against GB, not to mention I knew the defensive/offensive lines were gonna struggle.

On the brightside, this is better than having to root for Seattle against GB last year. I like the Carolina Bears well enough that I'm alright with AZ losing. Shame Fitz couldn't get that ring, but I'll be super happy if the Panthers can get Peanut one.

Back