2015 NFL Season

I was actually cheering for the Patriots in tonight's Sunday Night game (The Colts Organization as well as it's fans, and anyone else crying foul after the AFC Championship Deflated Footballs have soured my thoughts on the Colts). But I'll give credit to the Colts actually being to get it close.

...But what were they thinking with this play?

Funnily enough it may have been pretty much the turning point of the game too. It's certainly pretty funny. I don't think I've seen anything like that before in any football game.

Northern Verve said:
WHEW, so glad the Lions won't go 0-16 again. If they had lost I was actually going to start thinking they might do that yet again. Granted I'm not so confident right now they'll win too much more as even this win was a struggle to get.

The Lions are probably going to have a Top 10 Draft Pick this year. But at least they won't hit that historical low again now.

(Also, sorry Crash. I will admit there were points where the refs really bailed out the Lions such as that touchdown near the end of the 2nd Half that probably should of been an Interception. But I really needed this win, it's not fun having a team that played well to 11-5 last year and start out 0-5 and nearly go for 6)

20140226-105217.jpg

really awful game by the officials. the interception call was bad enough, but then after that you had the iffy roughing the passer call on mcphee and then the missed holding call on stafford's final pass

even with all the penalties we still had a couple of good chances to win, but man is it frustrating when you have to play against the refs, too.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE LIONS BEAT THE PACKERS IN LAMBEAU FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1991. I HAVE LITERALLY NOT BEEN BORN TO SEE THIS HAPPEN UNTIL NOW. IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

What makes this even more weird is this a year the Lions have completely shit the bed at 1-7 meanwhile Packers was doing just fine at 6-2.

BUT I DON'T CARE HOW. LIONS WON IN LAMBEAU.

Northern Verve said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE LIONS BEAT THE PACKERS IN LAMBEAU FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1991. I HAVE LITERALLY NOT BEEN BORN TO SEE THIS HAPPEN UNTIL NOW. IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

What makes this even more weird is this a year the Lions have completely shit the bed at 1-7 meanwhile Packers was doing just fine at 6-2.

Packers are 0-3 since Ditka put on that GB sweater, you're welcome 8)

tbh tho it didn't seem like either of you really wanted to win that game

Yuki Nagato said:
Northern Verve said:

Packers are 0-3 since Ditka put on that GB sweater, you're welcome 8)

tbh tho it didn't seem like either of you really wanted to win that game

Yeah but either way a win in Lambeau, is still a win in Lambeau (Especially for the Lions where it seems like some strange voodoo hits them everytime they step on that field. Heck there WAS some strange voodoo going on in that game still. Only for once it screwed the Packers more then it did us). That's a streak the Packers had going that stretches back as far as two seasons ago since they were perfect at Lambeau last year. No one would of imagined the Lions, especially when they start off 1-7 prior to the game would be the ones to break that aura of invincibility in Lambeau.

I would definitely have traded this one for last year's Week 17 game where the NFC North title game was on the line (I think if the Lions win that game and thus a BYE they had a shot to get to the NFC Championship. I don't think they would of been good enough to win the Super Bowl. Given how they did against the Patriots that year too. But at least one Home Playoff game for the Lions would of definitely felt at least a little advantageous)

Even if it's the only win the Lions have the rest of the way I'm alright (Just means a high draft pick, and Packer fans feeling even worse about this loss). Though the win may give them confidence to at least win 2 or 3 more to get to 4-12 or 5-13

Michael Myers said:
Can you say "10-0"?
Why yes, yes I can.

Also:
MarioKartTracker said:
AFC East: Dolphins
LOL WTF EVEN IS THIS NO ONE THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE GOOD

Northern Verve said:
Hey Crash now both our teams beat the Packers in Lambeau. How about that?

i had to lie down after the game, my heart was racin like i was playing 200cc

Wow we did absolutely terrible this season including blowing 5 4th quarter leads and somehow we still have a shot at the playoffs. I don't even

Back