post any random Mario thought on your mind

Koopas. That is the thought. Nothing else, but Koopa.
I don't know why, but it is awesome.

I sometimes forget Koopas are in Mario games

I wonder why in certain games they don't have Koopa Troopa playable, but have Dry Bones playable instead. Sometimes they even have Koopa Paratroopa playable but not Koopa Troopa.

i guess their logic in at least mario hoops 3-on-3 is that para has wings, can dunk better and makes sense than koopa

i don't know why they used para rather than koopa in tennis 64 though

I wonder why in certain games they don't have Koopa Troopa playable, but have Dry Bones playable instead. Sometimes they even have Koopa Paratroopa playable but not Koopa Troopa.
Maybe Dry Bones was a fun twist in Mario Kart DS. People seemed to like them, afrer all.

As for tennis, probably wanted another flying character.

How could Wendy's pennies pinch anyone, if they don't have fingers?

Also I don't mind at all Rosalina being included in everything now

Also it's great that 8 Deluxe is having a new track, but I hope it has some new features so it's not just another sweets level

How could Wendy's pennies pinch anyone, if they don't have fingers?
well you don't need hands to pinch; two pennies can pinch you, a door can pinch

Also it's great that 8 Deluxe is having a new track, but I hope it has some new features so it's not just another sweets level
BGM being metal with growling vocals is one simple feature that can go a long way

Arnold from the Magic School Bus is blond. So I think it's possible that Rosalina wasn't actually a redhead as a child.
Again, we're talking about the Magic School Bus where Arnold turned into a hue of bright orange after eating just a bag of snacks.

I'm just saying, using orange to draw blond hair isn't unheard of.
Heck I've done it in Lego Digital Designer and Lego Rock Band.

Because they want to give it 200 percent!

Nicknames for the Double Dash teams

Wario & Waluigi: The Losers
Petey Piranha & King Boo: The Assholes
Bowser & Bowser Jr.: The SUV drivers
Koopa Troopa & Paratroopa: The Weak-Ass Turtles
Baby Mario & Baby Luigi: The Killer Babies at Their Lower Potential
Toad & Toadette: The Kids
Mario & Luigi: The Dweebs
Yoshi & Birdo: The Ugly Dinos
Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong: The Gwanchies (corrupted mishmash of Kong and Country)

Oh I forgot. No I wouldn't use questionably sexist terms and I'm a little bothered that it was considered

They're The Hollering Princesses

Reactions: zel
I'm so sorry, LGM. You and your sister usually come up with insulting nicknames, but I don't why I thought that you would use a word like that...

I'm going through a lot right now, my depression is getting worse...I'm sorry if I act like a jerk.

None taken.

Also the insulting nicknames are basically making the game a bit less frustrating. Hard to get mad at people named like "AYUUUDAAAA!!!!" and "Bglblgblbglgblgbgh".

I'm not planning to play Mario games too much in the next couple of months except for maybe Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Cuz I'm planning to focus on EarthBound and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All.

None taken.

Also the insulting nicknames are basically making the game a bit less frustrating. Hard to get mad at people named like "AYUUUDAAAA!!!!" and "Bglblgblbglgblgbgh".

idk bglblgblbglgblgbgh is pretty infuriating in trying to type it out and also to pronounce it,,, i get pissed at keyboard spam names so easily LMAO

The thing about "bglhbglhbglhbgl" is that it changes every time I try to name a character that because you're supposed to be mashing the keys. If it doesn't look like you're mashing keys, then that's not the nickname.

for context on who blglgblgblggl is, it's Eddy's name from Ed, Edd, n Eddy and that's from the final sound of the opening

¡AYUUUDAAAAAA! is from my OC lol, Redshift specifically

Super Mario Odyssey should have an animation player in a photo mode that lets you play all sorts of Mario animations. You know for screenshots.

Back