post any random Mario thought on your mind

Julia-BM said:
I figured out that every new Paper Mario game comes out every 3-5 years (Every leap year if Super came out in 2008)

SPM came out in 2007

ArchagentEverlasting said:
Julia-BM said:
I figured out that every new Paper Mario game comes out every 3-5 years (Every leap year if Super came out in 2008)
SPM came out in 2007
I know, I know. I was just saying that if SPM came out in 2008, then it would be that a new Paper Mario game would have been released every leap year (Starting from 2000)

And it only took how many years?

Blame the media for not using the proper names for certain items. Whenever I hear Blue Shell, I think about the power-up from New Super Mario Bros., the item from the Mario Strikers series, or the blue Koopa Troopa shells from Super Mario World.

And let's not forget that Smash 3DS / Wii U calls the Mario Kart item a Spiny Shell, especially for its trophy.

I prefer Blue Shell for consistency's sake with Red Shell and Green Shell. It's just easier to say colors for all of them. Just like the colored shells from Mario World/any other Mario game, the spikes are just an extra detail to me to emphasize it's the worst one to get hit by.

Exactly what MnSG said. And l love that NSMB power up, smacked so many friends with that while they believed the shell to be a Koopa and searched for me without success :D

Btw, Boomerang Bros and Buzzy Beetlees have blue shells too.

I've been playing Crazy Taxi and guys, this is the exact game perfect for Wario and Waluigi spinoff: Doing crazy stuff at a fast pace while endangering human lives(But not killing them) while making that moolah.

Pink Cat said:
I've been playing Crazy Taxi and guys, this is the exact game perfect for Wario and Waluigi spinoff: Doing crazy stuff at a fast pace while endangering human lives(But not killing them) while making that moolah.
Sounds more like a potential Dribble and Spitz game.
I get what you mean though. Although, it would need puzzles considering that's partially Wario's thing.

They're probably going to continue calling it a Spiny SHell in the next installment.

This is pretty likely: it's the official name, after all, with Blue Shell being currently more a developer name when talking about Nintendo - those were patch notes after all.

The funny thing is, the Spiny Shell was purple in Mario Kart 64, plus Spiny Shells are otherwise never blue outside of Mario Kart. :P

I think Dimentio is actually really sexy (no homo)

Seriously, I know this sounds weird, but whenever he uses magic, or when he smiles, or when his theme plays... mmm... (still no homo)

as if being gay is a bad thing...?

This is kinda a moot point since VC is mostly dead but anyone found it weird that we never get the SNES version of Mario Puzzle games on VC? I mean, there is like a lot of difference between the Nes and SNES version of Wario Woods and Yoshi Cookie. As for Tetris Attack, I guess the name is the issue?

I always wondered if Mario had a pet companion similar to what Poochy is to Yoshi or the Polterpup is to Luigi, what would it be?

v5w0582.png

Back