post any random Mario thought on your mind

It was "Better steering than Wario!"

I especialy like how the only good thing they could say about Wario was what weight class he was in.
"True heavyweight power!"
As if Bowser and Donkey Kong don't have that going for them.

I thought the mod represented Daisy better then I had ever seen before.
I didn't really laugh, I just went "heh" at the beginning when I found out what the mod did.

J-Yoshi64 said:
You know, call me crazy, but I think Cheese Land and N64 Rainbow Road may have each gotten an extra turn... For Cheese Land, right before the finish line. For Rainbow Road, at the start of the third section.

I think Wii Wario's Gold Mine also got one before the jump on to the mine cart tracks.

But if one of the turns came from 3DS Piranha Plant Pipeway (after the gliding section), then where did the other two come from?

Magikrazy said:
It was "Better steering than Wario!"

I especialy like how the only good thing they could say about Wario was what weight class he was in.
"True heavyweight power!"
As if Bowser and Donkey Kong don't have that going for them.

They should just say, "He's a big fat target."

They already stated the obvious by calling him a "True heavyweight power!"

I just went a step further.

On another note , to prove even more the lazyness of Camelot/Nintendo/Namco

Many voice clips in sports superstars which appear in other games have the SAME code name as in the original game.

For example one of Rosalina's sounds in MK8 is named

RS-RA-DASL2-01_03_short_Amb_ny_32_dspadpcm

the Sports super stars counter part , and its the same voice clip , is named

0x61-RS_RA_DASL2_01_03_short_ny_48

Swiftie_Luma said:
On another note , to prove even more the lazyness of Camelot/Nintendo/Namco

Many voice clips in sports superstars which appear in other games have the SAME code name as in the original game.

For example one of Rosalina's sounds in MK8 is named

RS-RA-DASL2-01_03_short_Amb_ny_32_dspadpcm

the Sports super stars counter part , and its the same voice clip , is named

0x61-RS_RA_DASL2_01_03_short_ny_48

This is more a of a matter of convention and consistency than it is laziness. Having a system/convention in a workplace for naming files makes it easier to access and find them.

Pink Cat said:
Also, I don't think Snake's question about what Yoshi tastes like should been answered.

I think so.

Baby Luigi said:
Pink Cat said:
Also, I don't think Snake's question about what Yoshi tastes like should been answered.

I think so.
I don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mcDmXqo3w

Why do I get the feeling this is how Bowser often finds new minions?

Just had the funniest MKWii race ending right now.

In SNES Ghost Valley i was obviously Rosalina and the ''annoying'' CPU this run were Baby Mario and Baby Luigi , and at the end Baby Mario was stomped by Peach with a mega mushroom and Baby Luigi almost stole 1st place from me but he fell off the track RIGHT NEXT TO THE FINISH LINE, he was like 1 mm close to it and then i bumped him by accident and he fell while i changed quickly to 1st .

LOL it was funnier than how this sounds. Too bad MKWii cannot put on replays on vs mode , which i always thought was stupid but anyway.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Baby Luigi almost stole 1st place from me but he fell off the track RIGHT NEXT TO THE FINISH LINE, he was like 1 mm close to it and then i bumped him by accident and he fell while i changed quickly to 1st .

That is SO Baby Luigi

Back