post any random Mario thought on your mind

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Bob Eubanks said:
I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore

I thought you disliked Pink Gold Peach more.

I still sometimes hurt DK on purpose just to hear any funny noise he might make, especially in Mario Kart Wii and Melee.

Nope, I hate DK more than PGP.

While I'm on the subject, here's my bottom 10 characters.

1. DK and every other Kong except Funky
2. PGP
3. Baby Rosalina
4. Daisy
5. Bowser Jr.
6. MC Ballyhoo
7. Peach
8. Meowser (he looks so stupid)
9. Hammer Bro.
10. Peepa

What's so bad about the primates?

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Is Funky Kong's voice in Mario Kart Wii annoying?
Everyone's voice in Mario Kart Wii can be annoying, what with how loud they all are.

Baby Luigi came from barely audible in Double Dash (you try winning races as him and try to make out his mumbling) from pretty loud in Mario Kart Wii, so yeah, can totally see why.

Except Baby Luigi isn't annoying at all, he's just loud ;)

Baby Luigi said:
Except Baby Luigi isn't annoying at all, he's just loud ;)
Some people seem to have trouble differentiating the two :-\

I 100%-ed Super Mario Land! I now have unlocked the level select. It was quite satisfying!

On a side note, I've decided the two best music tracks in that game are the Chai Kingdom theme and the Credits theme.

The less that show is referenced the better.

Only if I get to make his life a living hell.

That's pretty cool. I've seen it before though.

Anyways that show's animation was relatively poor but I liked the songs. I wouldn't mind seeing a modern continuation of it with higher-quality models and animation that's up to Nintendo standards.

I think for its time, the show's animation was okay. It was about on par with Beast Wars at the time, which didn't look too great today either.

I've heard Donkey Kong was a great singer, but Diddy Kong couldn't sing his way out of paper bag.

It was actually the "Bluster the benevolent" song that made me interested in Bluster Kong. The main theme song is also catchy as hell. That show was only hindered by the same thing that made the old Mario cartoons mediocre. They were doing it mainly to capitalize off the success of the games rather than to actually do them justice. I never watched any of them on actual TV but I picked up a SMB Super Show DVD at a yard sale and a couple VHS tapes of the DKC cartoon, later on I also got a DVD of the SMB3 cartoon. I'm far from an expert on these shows but they have their perks and honestly I don't think Bluster was bad enough to be forgotten outside the TV show.

I'm not sure why they decided to make Mimi the only character in Super Paper Mario who can use the same type of dialogue box as the Shadow Queen and Bonetail from TTYD. I mean, she is creepy in that form, but not as much of a threat as the Shadow Queen was. If they really wanted to recycle that text box I feel like it would've fit more on Super Dimentio and/or Shadoo.

Well, a seemingly cute girl suddenly turning to a demon spider by cracking her neck to twist your head 180 degrees has more scares than a giant clown Luigi.

I wonder why out of all the Crystal Stars, why was Gold Star named after a metal instead of a gemstone like the others. Unless they think Topaz Star doesn't have a nice ring to it.

Gold is a very precious metal, that's probably why.

Notice how one of Grubba's moves involve boosting his attack and defense, then when you get the gold star, you get to boost your own attack and defense. Clever little detail.

i was browsing through some internet forums of Cartoons because i recently started watching episodes of the original Powerpuff Girls , the reason being simply because i missed them , and now i can appreaciate even more the series and it's content.

The issue with this is that , it made me realise how much the reboot changed the original's essence in many ways. Fans particulary pick on the change of the original 3 voice actresses and how they cannot get used to the new voices at all for diverse reasons.

By reading these , i actually can relate because the reboot also changed the latin american dub voices , which is the one i watch , and it really doesn't click for me either besides that the series made a turn to appeal the ''new'' generations (which sucks because this generation kinda sucks in my opinion , at least for cartoons)

Furthermore i also found it relatable , because it made me think again about Rosalina's voice change. Not only on a personal level , but in general because as one of the orignal PPG actors has said , ''the public should have the power on this , they should be able to get what they want to hear''.

That is very true , i mean it kinda sucks that Nintendo for this and MANY OTHER matters do not listen what the fans actually want. For Rosalina , fans WANT Mercedes Rose back for example. I mean , i re-read the 2016 interview in here and it's crazy that to this day people still email her telling her to come back.

The fact that she literally voiced the character briefly (she doesn't have many lines compared to Laura F. Smith for example , and has portrayed the character the less based on appearence numbers) and yet to this day , people want her back and remember her as the only Rosalina speaks loud words.

For that matter alone, i find it terrible how awful Nintendo is on certain issues like these.

I decided to talk about this on this angle because of what i stated above and because i am close to finish my new MPSR mod. I don't really like doing mods to change Rosalina's Laura back to Mercedes ... because it makes me rather sad to realise the fact that the latter is not the one anymore , so i always do them last.

Air Conditioner said:
It was actually the "Bluster the benevolent" song that made me interested in Bluster Kong. The main theme song is also catchy as hell. That show was only hindered by the same thing that made the old Mario cartoons mediocre. They were doing it mainly to capitalize off the success of the games rather than to actually do them justice. I never watched any of them on actual TV but I picked up a SMB Super Show DVD at a yard sale and a couple VHS tapes of the DKC cartoon, later on I also got a DVD of the SMB3 cartoon. I'm far from an expert on these shows but they have their perks and honestly I don't think Bluster was bad enough to be forgotten outside the TV show.

There was already a Kong like Bluster in the games and nobody gives a shit about Swanky Kong.

Back