post any random Mario thought on your mind

Yeah I can't say I've ever had that problem.

I had a let's play of Yoshi's Island on in the background while I was cleaning up around the apartment today and one of the lpers raised a good question.

What exactly was Kamek going to do if he was able to take both Mario and Luigi?

kill them presumably

Threek said:
I had a let's play of Yoshi's Island on in the background while I was cleaning up around the apartment today and one of the lpers raised a good question.

I have some theories.

1. Raise them to be Bowser's minions/servants which may or may not involve brainwashing.

2. Keep them locked up in a dungeon forever.

3. Teleport them to another world.

Threek said:

Make copies of Mario when he's an adult, have Toadies scatter them around the world for my delight to use Mario in a wide variety of games.

Make copies of Luigi when he's a baby, have Toadies scatter them around the world to give my sister hopes for Baby Luigi to have a playable role in more games, kidnap them to make her squirm.

I still think he'd just kill them.

To escape the second minor league locker room, Mario flushes himself down a toilet to come up another one, I'm no plumber, but I'm pretty sure that's not how toilets or pipes in general work, also when you step out and check the door again, someone yells "occupied"...

Speaking of which, I'd really like a game where Mario rescues Princess Peach/defeats Bowser by rigging the plumbing in Bowser's Castle to make it overflow with, you know, stuff. It would be amazing.

Striker Mario said:
Speaking of which, I'd really like a game where Mario rescues Princess Peach/defeats Bowser by rigging the plumbing in Bowser's Castle to make it overflow with, you know, stuff. It would be amazing.

That sounds more like something Wario would do.

In Partners in Time, only the babies can reach the Thwomp Volcano time hole, so how do the adult Marios get across?

Doctor Kirby said:
In Partners in Time, only the babies can reach the Thwomp Volcano time hole, so how do the adult Marios get across?

The time hole sucks them in like a vacuum

Or time flows differently in different time periods, so maybe took them a long time to get there.

Doctor Kirby said:
Striker Mario said:

That sounds more like something Wario would do.
I don't know, Mario does a lot of plumbing in the nongame stuff, so why not extend at least some of it to make it work in the games? It'll also help build Mario's character.

Striker Mario said:
I don't know, Mario does a lot of plumbing in the nongame stuff, so why not extend at least some of it to make it work in the games? It'll also help build Mario's character.
To be fair, Mario & Luigi repair a pipe at the beginning of Super Mario 3D World. I was surprised to see them finally working as plumbers!

Yup, exactly. I'd like to see them do more of that, even take advantage of their skills and Bowser's apparent lack of knowledge about plumbing.

I wonder how folks would react if the next Mario Kart revealed Baby Bowser as a playable character and not Bowser jr?

Turd throwing between Koopalings zealots and Bowser Jr. fan idiots while most Bowser Jr. fans would sit and weep and curse Nintendo for being so goddamn confusing between two completely different characters.

i wonder if they make a luigi's son character look 99% identical to baby luigi, with the same voice and all

Striker Mario said:
Turd throwing between Koopalings zealots and Bowser Jr. fan idiots while most Bowser Jr. fans would sit and weep and curse Nintendo for being so goddang confusing between two completely different characters.

And then they rename it Baby Bowser jr.

Baby Luigi said:
i wonder if they make a luigi's son character look 99% identical to baby luigi, with the same voice and all

Luigi jr?

yeah that

i wouldn't be against that since it would be baby luigi 2.0 or something idk

Maybe Baby Luigi in the spin offs is Luigi jr ALL ALONG

We have strong proof, too: he's not getting kidnapped.

are you saying the baby luigi wearing overalls is luigi jr. while baby luigi wearing a diaper is the baby luigi?

Yes. And it makes sense if you think about it.

Baby Luigi said:
are you saying the baby luigi wearing overalls is luigi jr. while baby luigi wearing a diaper is the baby luigi?

with the exception of partners in time

Back